The most disgusting package you've ever delivered

Ms Spoken

this is't disgusting to me but how about the 2 foot tall penis shaped vessels that contain bull semen? How would you like to find that open in your truck?

The sad thing is you know those boys who packed it didn't take the time to wash their hands. So now you have bull semen on the handle of the container that you just touched.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Once while setting up, i tossed a pak to the opposite shelf and it came open in mid fling. It was a 18 inch or so :censored2: (with a handle). It was going to a single dude. I heaved (almost).
Ha Ha Ha!

The sad thing is you know those boys who packed it didn't take the time to wash their hands. So now you have bull semen on the handle of the container that you just touched.
That'll really "cement" his hand to the handle.

What does P.E.T.A. think about bull semen? :smart:

You want my what?:surprised:

bull.jpg

Well I'm not a driver so I didn't deliver this but maybe it'll still count:wink2:

We had a leaker full of urine samples one time I guess like drug tests or something... but the PT sup asked the FT sup if he wanted it in his office because it's a bio hazard and it's not supposed to even be shipped through UPS. He said "That smells like piss!"

ups2000

i dont know about a certain package but i recently delivered to an apartment complex full of indians and it smelled like pooh almost threw up my lunch

i_m_mann

Yes, another thread by me. Let the eye rolling commence!

I had an air package for tofu last year. It was +30 Celsius out and had to be delivered by noon. Well, air meet was at 1040ish so hadn't had a chance to check that package. I looked at the address and it was directed to a business complex but no unit number OR business name.

So, I tried the phone number on it (since it was starting to smell around 1130ish) and got a, 'the baseball diamonds around Calgary are now open' message.

I had to drive around with this stuff for the rest of the day. It gooped (yes, gooped) ALL over my top shelf, soaked several packages (which in turn made them stink). It smelt so bad you could taste it. It was like eating something that had just waaaaay to much sugar in it.

I think it was god punishing me for laughing at the guy at our airmeet the week before with bad fish on his truck. It went back into ECS who just threw it in the garbage :(

i_m_mann

The question I have is, didn't you have a few bags to place this disgusting package into? Doing so would have saved your sanity and the other customers property.

evilleace

this is't disgusting to me but how about the 2 foot tall penis shaped vessels that contain bull semen? How would you like to find that open in your truck?

That actually happened in my building it was open and somehow ended up all over the floor of the car during the preload.

bigbrownhen

In late summer a few years back I had a stinking pkg in the truck all day. I triple bagged it and it still reaked like rotten hamburger. When I finally got to the house I mentioned to the lady that whatever she ordered had gone bad, she informed me it was sea shells they had gathered on the beach on a recent vacation in Florida. I smelled that stink the rest of the day everytime I got in back of the truck.

airbusfxr

The head deal was in SDF in 1986, a research company in PHL was buying heads and when they were sorted in SDF the bag busted. When the heads were found LP repacked and called the Feds.

airbusfxr

The worse package ever was the batterys that almost killed the crewmembers on NXXXUP, thank goodsness they smelled the smoke and landed in PHL before it crashed, this made UPS first hull loss ever.

upsclerk

When I was delivering to a housing project in NY, I picked up a Haband package on a call tag from a dark apartment in a dark hallway. When I got to my next stop a few floors down I had cockroaches crawling all over me as they must have nested in the box waiting for the pickup. Needless to say ran to package care and stripped down and shook out browns. Still get chills 20 years later. P.S., the pickup sat on the shelf for 3 or 4 days as nobody would touch it. Had to get DMP to remove it after management team didnt take care of it.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Today, Last stop, Knocked and woman frantically came to door and pointed me to the side door of garage. While standing there waiting, I noticed at LEAST 100 flies in between the window and the blind. While I stood there lost in my disgust, and wondering what the Heck, I went back around to the front door and she was beating the heck out of a hundred more in her picture window. I dropped and ran. Gotta be a dead body in there.