The negotiation scam

fedupcontractor

This negotiation is a GIANT scam. He doesn't care about the cost of doing business. he pretends like we live in a perfect world where finding drivers is easy and the loads aren't a joke. Is anyone else having the same problems? I am ready to pull my trucks and sell them out of state.

bbsam

Staff member
This negotiation is a GIANT scam. He doesn't care about the cost of doing business. he pretends like we live in a perfect world where finding drivers is easy and the loads aren't a joke. Is anyone else having the same problems? I am ready to pull my trucks and sell them out of state.
You sir, if you are now in negotiations, are under a non-disclosure agreement, are you not? It's up to you, but do you think you should be posting this? And do you think you should change your avatar?

overflowed

You sir, if you are now in negotiations, are under a non-disclosure agreement, are you not? It's up to you, but do you think you should be posting this? And do you think you should change your avatar?
Why would they take pictures of business owners for? Id tags?

bbsam

Staff member
I was just wondering. Thx Scammy
Sure. I know you're looking for a "smoking gun" to give yourself an "aha!" but really, that's pretty simplistic. Give FDX legal some credit
While you're at it, why don't you help me draft MFE as an ambassador to the Bernie Sanders campaign?

It will be fine

Doesn't sound like he is disclosing anything confidential. Of course the negotiators don't care about your cost of doing business. They care about how much they pay comparable businesses to operate. They know how low they can get away with and work from there. If your costs aren't in line with what they pay it's not their problem.

bbsam

Staff member
Doesn't sound like he is disclosing anything confidential. Of course the negotiators don't care about your cost of doing business. They care about how much they pay comparable businesses to operate. They know how low they can get away with and work from there. If your costs aren't in line with what they pay it's not their problem.
I'm not sure how all encompassing the nondisclosure is. It could be that even discussing the complete BS the process is is off limits. Can't remember the exact wording but I would bet the language is suitablyvague and means what the company decides it means.

Bounty

I'm not sure how all encompassing the nondisclosure is. It could be that even discussing the complete BS the process is is off limits. Can't remember the exact wording but I would bet the language is suitablyvague and means what the company decides it means.
Like everything else, they decide, you conform, or else your gone. You are saying it yourself, just not realizing it.