The new plan,pt do p1

NC man

Our Sr announced this morn we will be going to the pt del p1 and ft del p2 and pups in mid March.Has anyones station started already, if so how is it working out so far? He also said some ft rtes would do p1 and p2 still

AB831

Our Sr announced this morn we will be going to the pt del p1 and ft del p2 and pups in mid March.Has anyones station started already, if so how is it working out so far? He also said some ft rtes would do p1 and p2 still
Sounds like another disaster in the making.

dezguy

As I said before, if FedEx is planning on relying on pt employees to deliver it's most expensive service, it's in for a bad time, at least where I work.

The PTers we have aren't the most reliable bunch.

Serf

We heard spring time too. I’m skeptical, but that lightens me up about 20-35 depending on the day

AB831

As I said before, if FedEx is planning on relying on pt employees to deliver it's most expensive service, it's in for a bad time, at least where I work.

The PTers we have aren't the most reliable bunch.
I'm sure there's going to be plenty "unavoidable weather delays" to take care of your concern.

NC man

Like many I’m interested to see the exact plan. As mentioned our flights have not been on time for long while.way it is now the part timers will still be at station when we come in for p2 lol.
Plan to retire soon so no big deal, he’ll I might like sleeping til 8 or 9 after getting up at 530 for 30 yrs.

Aquaman

Yawn... no point posting about this here. I tried to warn them months ago. Most don’t think it’s coming to their station lol. A LOT of managers are lying to their employees about it. Gonna be a shock for everyone. Including the idiots that thought it up... because it’s undoubtably going to hurt the company. But oh well. I imagine there will be quiet a few posts on here mid April titled Lost my route to part timer and Forced to go 2nd shift.

AB831

Yawn... no point posting about this here. I tried to warn them months ago. Most don’t think it’s coming to their station lol. A LOT of managers are lying to their employees about it. Gonna be a shock for everyone. Including the idiots that thought it up... because it’s undoubtably going to hurt the company. But oh well. I imagine there will be quiet a few posts on here mid April titled Lost my route to part timer and Forced to go 2nd shift.
FredEx always delivers bad news as late as they can so the people affected won’t have time to make other arrangements. If you’re going to be affected by this, expect to find out the Thursday or Friday before it goes into effect.

falcon back

FredEx always delivers bad news as late as they can so the people affected won’t have time to make other arrangements. If you’re going to be affected by this, expect to find out the Thursday or Friday before it goes into effect.
This news was given last Fall. No surprise you weren't told.

DeliveryException

Our Senior Manager specifically told us the rumors weren't true and was not going to happen. I'm not sure if meant just our station or what. This was right around beginning of December or so. Funny enough there have been a lot of "mid-day helper routes" created in the last month. I guess we'll see how the Senior walks back that statement soon.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Yawn... no point posting about this here. I tried to warn them months ago. Most don’t think it’s coming to their station lol. A LOT of managers are lying to their employees about it. Gonna be a shock for everyone. Including the idiots that thought it up... because it’s undoubtably going to hurt the company.
What makes you think that?