The New Roseanne Show

moreluck

golden ticket member
I still watch the Roseanne marathons every Saturday on TVLAND.

I like the new show.......Dan is the one who looks the worse from wear.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Can't see how it's much different than the first time around. The social issues are just different Than the first time around.

Imagine that.

rod

Retired 22 years
It ok but not worth all the hype it got. I'll give it a few more episodes before I decide if I'm going to jump ship.

cryssyx3

I love the original Roseanne, especially the older episodes. one of the few shows that felt real. Roseanne reminded me a lot of my mom. this new show is so bad. Roseanne is just nasty to everyone instead of being sarcastic and funny. I think Becky still looks good. they made Jackie way too weirdly whacky. Dan's face/eye lift or whatever he had done looks so bizarre. the girl does look just like Darlene. but it's like none of these people ever acted before. sooo awful.

this shows writing reminds me of the writing on 2 broke girls. bad, easy, obvious setups to bad, easy, obvious jokes.

it's just not good. could have been ok if they just did like a 2 hour special or just a couple episode run.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I love the original Roseanne, especially the older episodes. one of the few shows that felt real. Roseanne reminded me a lot of my mom. this new show is so bad. Roseanne is just nasty to everyone instead of being sarcastic and funny. I think Becky still looks good. they made Jackie way too weirdly whacky. Dan's face/eye lift or whatever he had done looks so bizarre. the girl does look just like Darlene. but it's like none of these people ever acted before. sooo awful.

this shows writing reminds me of the writing on 2 broke girls. bad, easy, obvious setups to bad, easy, obvious jokes.

it's just not good. could have been ok if they just did like a 2 hour special or just a couple episode run.
She looks like Darlene because it is Darlene.

cryssyx3

She looks like Darlene because it is Darlene.

yeah? that's Darlene?
download.jpeg

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Darlene is one of these modern free range parents. David is a disgrace as a man ......still. Becky still a bimbo. Dan doesn't have anything to say.

I think it would work better if it were part comedy and part serious. That's when the old Roseanne worked so well.