The night they drove ole' Dixie down....

El Correcto

god is dead
It’s a shame ol lee couldn’t crush a single commie skull on his way down.

refineryworker05

Wish there was a wtf button.
The more unpopular the federal government becomes the more popular rebels will become. Hope this helps.
Lol, I mean read this and explain the logic. An upopular federal government in 2021 leads to Americans liking 1860's racist confederate traitors? Make it make sense. Smh My post is much more logically consistent sense. The extent that brutal racists like Lee hold a favorable view amongst Americans is directly correlated to how much Americans hate black Americans.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Ahhh, there you are.
274889F9-C4AE-4A11-BB4F-2B6A1D5DD782.gif

El Correcto

god is dead
Lol, I mean read this and explain the logic. An upopular federal government in 2021 leads to Americans liking 1860's racist confederate traitors? Make it make sense. Smh My post is much more logically consistent sense. The extent that brutal racists like Lee hold a favorable view amongst Americans is directly correlated to how much Americans hate black Americans.
To me the only appeal it has is anti-federal government. People picking up arms and dissolving the political bonds that tie them to another. The south should consider it again if train wrecks like Joe Biden keep getting elected to plunder this nation.

refineryworker05

To me the only appeal it has is anti-federal government. People picking up arms and dissolving the political bonds that tie them to another. The south should consider it again if train wrecks like Joe Biden keep getting elected to plunder this nation.
These posters can't think at all. The confederates weren't anti- the federal government. They were anti-America and pro slavery. The idea that disliking the Biden Administration in 2021 would lead one to support flat out Anti America racists from the 1860's doesn't make any sense.

refineryworker05

Even then I don’t like the idea of the country splitting, but if democrats get their way I see no other option available.
the nation splitting is nonsense and would cause the deaths of a lot of people. What are Democrats proposing policy wise that would be worth 10's of thousands dying? I'd really like to know.