The Obamas

Babagounj

Strength through joy
[h=1]Obama Heads to Church – Again[/h]
President Obama and his family headed out to church this morning for the third time in a month, the latest sign that the president may be using religion to boost his image as the campaign heats up.
Obama has rarely gone to church since becoming president. But last month he and his family walked across Lafayette Park in front of the White House to attend services at St. John’s Church. They attended Christmas services at a Marine Base in Hawaii and today were at Zion Baptist Church in DC.
While it’s possible the trips to church a part of some kind of renewed personal religious commitment, they are also consistent with Obama’s increased use of religious imagery as part of his public profile.

Obama Heads to Church – Again | The Blog on Obama: White House Dossier

moreluck

golden ticket member
toon120117.jpg

over9five

Staff member
[h=1]Obama Heads to Church – Again[/h]
President Obama and his family headed out to church this morning for the third time in a month, the latest sign that the president may be using religion to boost his image as the campaign heats up.
Damn, not going to church was the only thing I liked about the guy.

MAKAVELI

GEEZ, why is this a story? Airports, roads, streets, highways across the USA are closed for the president and his wife everytime they travel. California just did the same thing. Whats the big deal?

TOS.
It's a big deal because they are black and in the Whitehouse and because faux news says it's a big deal.

moreluck

golden ticket member
GEEZ, why is this a story? Airports, roads, streets, highways across the USA are closed for the president and his wife everytime they travel. California just did the same thing. Whats the big deal?

TOS.
The story for me was that they need another vacation after a couple weeks in Hawaii just a month ago.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Well, it’s official. First Lady Michelle Obama and her daughters are skiing Aspen again this year.
Michelle is once again at the home of Jim and Paula Crown, major Democratic donors who own the Aspen Skiing Co.
According to the New York Post, Mrs. Obama’s arrival shut down the Aspen airport for an hour on a high travel day, forcing other vacationers to cool their heels on their private jets as they waited for Michelle to land and disembark.
By skiing in a tony Colorado location, Mrs. Obama chose the most the expensive location for taxpayers possible short of heading to the Alps.

What does she not like about our eastern mountains ?

moreluck

golden ticket member
How many of Bush's vacations were to his ranch in Crawford (the western white house).....where he still did presidential business, visited with dignitaries. How many of his trips were to Camp David....... a place already provided for the presidents. No hotel costs on those places.
Maybe you should find a money pie to display.
I'd bet they didn't fly all those vehicles to Crawford or Camp David.....like Obama flies vehicles all over the place. I think Mooch thinks she's too good for Camp David.