[THE OFFICIAL!!!] Management Bashing Forum. On Topic

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Management’s great, who else is going to initial my 9.5’s and 8hr request violations? Then you need the guys in payroll to send the live checks out, so they do have their purposes.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Only company in the world where management hates their drivers that actually do most of the physical labor, unless its sept thru December whereas they care a little.

BrownThunder

My center manager is a really good guy. Keeps it plain, tells me the truth and expects the same from me. We have a great working relationship. My on road sup treats me like an adult and isnt overbearing. This is the best center I have ever worked in, we have a good culture here. Did I mention all the girls who work in the office are fine as hell?

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
My center manager is a really good guy. Keeps it plain, tells me the truth and expects the same from me. We have a great working relationship. My on road sup treats me like an adult and isnt overbearing. This is the best center I have ever worked in, we have a good culture here. Did I mention all the girls who work in the office are fine as hell?
Bizarro World UPS