The OMS quit ..

Indecisi0n

This:

eyes-computer.jpg

Anthonysg0113

As long as he can question drivers on why they are needing to order new shirts, trousers...etc. like it's coming out of his paycheck. And send out asinine messages over the diad.

Overpaid Union Thug

One of the OMS quit

What exactly are their job duties ?? anyone know?
Answer calls. Call customers about concerns. Throw drivers under the bus when customers call to complain or have concerns. Send OCAs to the wrong drivers. Send the center's daily annoying messgaes. And don't rely messages sent by the drivers to whoever would need to know.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Our OMS is the thread that holds the fabric together in our center. I was in the other day having her fill out my disability papers and asked her when plans on retiring. She told me "I think 3 years." My first thought was, "ok, I have 3 years until I have to go to feeders."

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
We lost an oms lately also. But, he called in sick. Everyday for about 3 months. Said he was in the hosp. None of the managers ever ck 'd. New guy started 2 weeks ago.

Overpaid Union Thug

Our OMS is the thread that holds the fabric together in our center. I was in the other day having her fill out my disability papers and asked her when plans on retiring. She told me "I think 3 years." My first thought was, "ok, I have 3 years until I have to go to feeders."
We haven't had a good OMS in years. Our most experienced OMS now is the least reliable. The newest will be good in time.