the only reason I like working for ups

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I absolutely love working @ UPS . After working @ a high pressure sales management position all day ,the simple labor and comraderie is the best. The additional fact that I became a steward to help people is a bonus. Just a matter of prospective.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I absolutely love working @ UPS . After working @ a high pressure sales management position all day ,the simple labor and comraderie is the best. The additional fact that I became a steward to help people is a bonus. Just a matter of prospective.

I like your perspective.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
The point is, let the guy spend his money the way he wants to. He said it makes him feel good, so who cares what the rest of us think? I find it hard to believe that any one of us here could pick out $5 that we don't waste on something. Maybe you smoke, or drink, or buy some snack throughout the week; something that we probably don't really need, but we want it anyway. Yeah, if we compound the interest on something along those lines, we might save a lot of money. Chances are, though, we get some sort of enjoyment out of it.