The package was left in a UPS facility. / Delivery rescheduled.

pattuspl

Twice in a row yesterday on 10/26/2012 and now it said Out For Delivery then 1 hour later it was changed...

first time ever having issue with UPS

Maspeth, NY, United States11/27/201210:27 A.M.The package was left in a UPS facility. / Delivery rescheduled.
11/27/20129:02 A.M.Out For Delivery
Maspeth, NY, United States11/26/201212:53 P.M.Destination Scan
11/26/201210:05 A.M.The package was left in a UPS facility. / Delivery rescheduled.
11/26/20128:00 A.M.Out For Delivery
Maspeth, NY, United States11/22/20127:36 A.M.Destination Scan
Maspeth, NY, United States11/21/201210:32 P.M.Arrival Scan
Secaucus, NJ, United States11/21/20129:28 P.M.Departure Scan
11/21/201212:48 P.M.Arrival Scan
Hodgkins, IL, United States11/20/20123:53 A.M.Departure Scan
11/20/201212:23 A.M.Origin Scan
United States11/19/20121:58 P.M.Order Processed: Ready for UPS

pattuspl

Well hello there Paul you seem not like a nice person anyway this was the forum that found me most results with this issue , I was hoping someone would have the same problem oh and I called already UPS

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
once stuff gets shuffled off to the side once, they enter an abyss outside of designated walk-paths and conveyor belts that only brave OMS dare to venture

i'm assuming this is a larger package, since smalls RARELY get missed twice in a row. some poor bastard will probably have to shuttle it out to your driver in a rental truck

pattuspl

Yes you are right this is a 47 lb package , as mentioned I called I should receive a call from my center within 1 hour , in worst case I hope it gets delivered tomorrow. +Rep for your Tearsinrain for not being a **

Last edited by a moderator:

UnconTROLLed

perfection
once stuff gets shuffled off to the side once, they enter an abyss outside of designated walk-paths and conveyor belts that only brave OMS dare to venture

i'm assuming this is a larger package, since smalls RARELY get missed twice in a row. some poor bastard will probably have to shuttle it out to your driver in a rental truck
Sorry "brave OMS", some of those are likely logical scans.

pattuspl

The status has now changed from Exception to In Transit , does this mean it will be delivered? +Rep for all the helpful people. Thank you guys!

EDIT: now back to exception...

l0stnyc

Don't mean to thread jack but I am in a similar situation. Similar 46 lb package. Do you you guys think I'm out of luck? I know its peak and all.

LocationDateLocal TimeActivity
Uniondale, NY, United States11/21/201211:06 A.M.Tracer request. / Lost package tracer.
Uniondale, NY, United States11/19/20126:40 A.M.Out For Delivery
Uniondale, NY, United States11/17/20121:39 A.M.Arrival Scan
Secaucus, NJ, United States11/16/201211:33 P.M.Departure Scan
11/16/201211:13 A.M.Arrival Scan
Hodgkins, IL, United States11/15/20122:51 A.M.Departure Scan
11/15/20121:18 A.M.Origin Scan
United States11/14/20124:00 A.M.Order Processed: Ready for UPS

barnyard

KTM rider
Well hello there Paul you seem not like a nice person anyway this was the forum that found me most results with this issue , I was hoping someone would have the same problem oh and I called already UPS

There is a sticky at the top of this forum. Click on it and read the very last post of the thread. Should answer your question.

barnyard

KTM rider
Both posters asking about their package should read the sticky at the top of the forum. The very last post pertains to your situations.

pattuspl

@LostNYC as you can see a lot of people like STFGX are unhelpful they just troll , and let me guess Lostnyc this is a package from Tigerdirect.

l0stnyc

Yes it is. I guess you are in the same boat? Something is not right here. They all seem to be for the same commodity.

TD is telling me I need to wait for UPS to finish their investigation. UPS Customer Service has nothing to say and I know usually the best chances of finding a lost package are in the first few days. I'll wait but there are other people in the same situation. I am just looking for any help I can get.

Last edited:

midvill

In the last 2 days I have had one package go from "out for delivery" to "Tracer request. / Lost package tracer", and two other packages go from "out for delivery" to "The package was left in a UPS facility. / Delivery rescheduled.". That's three packages in two days with problems. What's going on with UPS? If it is just that they are overworked, shouldn't management account for the extra workload during the holidays?

pattuspl

Look at the last post of the sticky topic at the top of this forum. That should help you out.

http://www.browncafe.com/forum/f6/pointers-ups-customers-accessing-site-210812/

I cant find what you are telling me to look for in that thread...

@midvill my package never showed Lost package tracer it is just stuck on Delivery Rescheduled

I get it that most of you dont want customers here but it is up to admins if that was to happen they would not let us register it's not like I am going to visit this forum everyday anyway , just wanted to say I apperciate all the helpful posts here. Cheers!