The package was left in a UPS facility. / Delivery rescheduled.

pattuspl

Hey guys I have extremely important package and I don't know where to get help anymore.

It is Next Day Air before I even posted I read few topics as NDA is suppose to be the most important one. Well take a look at this.

And it is also a business address I don't even wanna say how many mad people are there on facebook it's just crazy what is going on there.

I tried calling ups doing everything I could no one helps.

Please advise.

As you can see it won't get here today as well.

Scheduled Delivery Updated To:
Wednesday, 12/11/2013, by 3:00 P.M.(by end of day for residential deliveries)
Last Location:
Maspeth, NY, United States, Wednesday, 12/11/2013

Maspeth, NY, United States12/11/20135:49 A.M.Out For Delivery
Maspeth, NY, United States12/10/201310:00 P.M.The package was left in a UPS facility. / Delivery rescheduled.
12/10/20139:20 A.M.Out For Delivery
12/10/20136:30 A.M.Arrival Scan
Jamaica, NY, United States12/10/20135:44 A.M.Departure Scan
12/10/20135:06 A.M.Arrival Scan
Louisville, KY, United States12/10/20133:33 A.M.Departure Scan
12/10/201312:33 A.M.Origin Scan
United States12/09/20131:02 P.M.Order Processed: Ready for UP

Shipped By
UPS Next Day Air Saver®

jaker

trolling
Don't feel bad I sent my son a birthday gift and he still hasn't got it , if they can't get a drivers pkg delivered then I don't know what to say about yours

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Find the local hub phone number delivering your package. Call them on the hour every hour till your package is delivered. If need be a manager can deliver your package within the hour if u keep calling and adamantly demand your ever so important package. Good luck to you sir.

pattuspl

I sincerely hope it gets delivered quick because I am leaving to Europe in few days.

I will try what Brown12345 is suggesting. Thank you. Today is to late but tomorrow I won't give up.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Find the local hub phone number delivering your package. Call them on the hour every hour till your package is delivered. If need be a manager can deliver your package within the hour if u keep calling and adamantly demand your ever so important package. Good luck to you sir.
Good luck with all that.

Keeping stay at home moms satisfied since 1986

pattuspl

Guys I am reading here the forums i find lots of good information. Do I need to call and demand just in case it does not get delivered by Friday to demand Saturday delivery?
or the Next Day Air has it and no need to call them in that matter [upgrading To Sat].

Thanks again I need to learn as much as I can so I can get this resolve.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Guys I am reading here the forums i find lots of good information. Do I need to call and demand just in case it does not get delivered by Friday to demand Saturday delivery?
or the Next Day Air has it and no need to call them in that matter [upgrading To Sat].

Thanks again I need to learn as much as I can so I can get this resolve.
Your package is of the utmost importance and the management team of the local center is feverishly working to get it to you.

Keeping stay at home moms satisfied since 1986

Ouch

I hate to play Devils advocate but here goes. Ive never tracked a package so I have no idea what a scan would say. What if the package had an incomplete address on it. Looks like it was scanned for del 12-10 then back to the building. Could it be missing a suite num or bus name? Would it say no such co/per, need suite# or whaever the disposition of the package is? Just wondering.

pattuspl

I hate to play Devils advocate but here goes. Ive never tracked a package so I have no idea what a scan would say. What if the package had an incomplete address on it. Looks like it was scanned for del 12-10 then back to the building. Could it be missing a suite num or bus name? Would it say no such co/per, need suite# or whaever the disposition of the package is? Just wondering.

No sir I have been shipping to that work adress many many many times 99% of the time ups drivers were there around 12-1PM latest.

upschuck

That will get you nothing. UPS does not care about 1 package.
Good luck the management team is working on it.

You ever hard of the squeaky wheel. The center gets marked down for every concern that they get. If they don't call back pile on the concerns. That will get their attention, just don't be a (&^*&% when you call, and when they call you back.

Just make sure there is more scans on the package. If not several things could have happened, but not limited to label falling off, got caught in gear housing(letter), left in a package car, in some corner of the building. If that is the case, then it might be a while, and you may need to call sooner.

I would almost bet that it gets delivered tomorrow, Wednesdays are heaviest days. I would however get your shipping charges back, but you will have to go through the person/company that shipped it to you.

upschuck

It would say "exception UPS trying to find correct address" or something like that.