The party of "family values" strikes again!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Its amazing, time after time, the right wing has people associated with it that preach the moral high ground, and yet, they seem to secretly live in the lowest ground.

From Larry Craig to Karl Rove, maintaining secrets, like homosexuality while trying to put out a christian face is mind boggling.

Lets look at the latest "family values" candidates!

Look like former disgrace Republican governor BOB McDonnell has some "splaining" to do...(hmmm?)

http://www.queerty.com/homophobic-e...aving-sex-with-another-man-in-public-20140826

McDonnell, who has tried to blame everything on his wife, has demonstrated what a calculated liar looks like. He admits not living with his wife, but forgot to mention he lives with a gay priest despite his ANTI GAY republican positioning. What a crock!

How about this ohio mayor? Another right wing mouthpiece for "family values"...

Oh oh, wait a minute... where did those "family values" go??

http://www.alan.com/2014/08/26/repu...-charges-of-sexually-abusing-two-young-girls/

And then there's this right wing gun toting, gun promoting tool.... every gun nuts "favorite American" for his tv show..

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...rested-for-allegedly-repeatedly-raping-minor/

The show has been IMMEDIATELY cancelled, and the company that makes the guns officially separates from this "family values" right wing nut.

The party of "family values" will grace us with plenty more degenerates in the coming months!

TOS.

Rainman

Its all good.
Two wrongs equal one right?
For some people.

And taking a few instances of :censored2: holes acting badly and trying to portray that as the norm for a whole group of like minded people.

But then again, what do you expect from someone who is constantly making all the racist comments that we continually see.

A hater will act like a hater.

Kmart sux. So does Walmart. And Orion.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
So you agree with our current smoking , Muslim , homosexual and unqualified POTUS .
Who act like leader but really has no experience as one .

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
Its amazing, time after time, the right wing has people associated with it that preach the moral high ground, and yet, they seem to secretly live in the lowest ground.

From Larry Craig to Karl Rove, maintaining secrets, like homosexuality while trying to put out a christian face is mind boggling.

Lets look at the latest "family values" candidates!

Look like former disgrace Republican governor BOB McDonnell has some "splaining" to do...(hmmm?)

http://www.queerty.com/homophobic-e...aving-sex-with-another-man-in-public-20140826

McDonnell, who has tried to blame everything on his wife, has demonstrated what a calculated liar looks like. He admits not living with his wife, but forgot to mention he lives with a gay priest despite his ANTI GAY republican positioning. What a crock!

How about this ohio mayor? Another right wing mouthpiece for "family values"...

Oh oh, wait a minute... where did those "family values" go??

http://www.alan.com/2014/08/26/repu...-charges-of-sexually-abusing-two-young-girls/

And then there's this right wing gun toting, gun promoting tool.... every gun nuts "favorite American" for his tv show..

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...rested-for-allegedly-repeatedly-raping-minor/

The show has been IMMEDIATELY cancelled, and the company that makes the guns officially separates from this "family values" right wing nut.

The party of "family values" will grace us with plenty more degenerates in the coming months!

TOS.
you are a miserable person. all you do is find negativity and spread it. could you kindly please shut the :censored2: up already.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
you are a miserable person. all you do is find negativity and spread it. could you kindly please shut the :censored2: up already.

Ya, its miserable of me to point out the "ILLS" of the hypocrite right wing morons who want to claim the moral high ground while bashing liberal progressives as the party of no morals, but like we see time after time, ONE after the other, the republican party is loaded with degenerates.

If its ok for the majority right wing of this board to post on every ill will of the democratic party they can find, why is it unfair to post the opposing side of that same argument?

I realize, its uncomfortable to be a member, follower, supporter, subscriber and devout spokesperson for the Republican party, but face facts, your party is loaded with husbands who cheat on wives, men who steal from office, liars, convicted criminals, pocket stuffing con artists who rip off people like you who believe you have the high ground on someone like me.

Unfortunately for you and the others, I have the high ground on you all.

TOS.

Ya, its miserable of me to point out the "ILLS" of the hypocrite right wing morons who want to claim the moral high ground while bashing liberal progressives as the party of no morals, but like we see time after time, ONE after the other, the republican party is loaded with degenerates.

If its ok for the majority right wing of this board to post on every ill will of the democratic party they can find, why is it unfair to post the opposing side of that same argument?

I realize, its uncomfortable to be a member, follower, supporter, subscriber and devout spokesperson for the Republican party, but face facts, your party is loaded with husbands who cheat on wives, men who steal from office, liars, convicted criminals, pocket stuffing con artists who rip off people like you who believe you have the high ground on someone like me.

TOS.
Um, those are called politicians, my own feeling is if you are cheating on your wife, you will cheat on anybody. So you have the upper hand because you say liberals have less criminals than republicans? Why do you take politics so seriously anyway?

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.

TOS.
The only time I have ever seen anyone bash liberals is when you and a few others post circle jerk right wing bashing threads. You are the typical bleeding heart liberal, you are a victim, everyone is out to get you, and you have to find any shred of dirt you can on the other side to make yourself feel better. You feel as if you are being persecuted every day but you aren't. Nobody gives a :censored2:. So you have to seek out a fight, and try to bait anyone you can. You bash and bash and bash but yet your precious leftist do the same exact thing. Here is a news flash for you, and the right wingers as well, THEY ARE ALL :censored2:ING CROOKED. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. The sooner you learn that and move on with your life the sooner you can get over yourself. What you do does nothing to help your cause. Instead of posting anti Republican threads you should try posting Pro Democrat threads. This will not change the minds of any right wingers. No matter how much you bitch and moan you won't change anyone, especially with the way you do it. You believe you have high ground on everyone, and it just shows that you are in fact miserable. Your sole purpose is to spread negativity, and it's toxic.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The only time I have ever seen anyone bash liberals is when you and a few others post circle jerk right wing bashing threads. You are the typical bleeding heart liberal, you are a victim, everyone is out to get you, and you have to find any shred of dirt you can on the other side to make yourself feel better. You feel as if you are being persecuted every day but you aren't. Nobody gives a :censored2:. So you have to seek out a fight, and try to bait anyone you can. You bash and bash and bash but yet your precious leftist do the same exact thing. Here is a news flash for you, and the right wingers as well, THEY ARE ALL :censored2:ING CROOKED. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. The sooner you learn that and move on with your life the sooner you can get over yourself. What you do does nothing to help your cause. Instead of posting anti Republican threads you should try posting Pro Democrat threads. This will not change the minds of any right wingers. No matter how much you bitch and moan you won't change anyone, especially with the way you do it. You believe you have high ground on everyone, and it just shows that you are in fact miserable. Your sole purpose is to spread negativity, and it's toxic.

Umm? Have you missed the thousands of moreluck threads?

guess you have.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Maybe now is a good time come out of the closet.

Dont worry, there will be another GOP leader coming out of the closet soon enough to keep this thread alive.

Bob McDonnell living with a gay priest speaks volumes. Why would you not live with your "WIFE" and chose to bunk with a gay priest?

Hmm, sounds like a real christian right there.

TOS.

Dont worry, there will be another GOP leader coming out of the closet soon enough to keep this thread alive.

Bob McDonnell living with a gay priest speaks volumes. Why would you not live with your "WIFE" and chose to bunk with a gay priest?

Hmm, sounds like a real christian right there.

TOS.
How could a gay person be republican? Now don't start with that Christian hatred of gays again.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
How could a gay person be republican? Now don't start with that Christian hatred of gays again.

In McDonnells case, you have the best of both worlds!! A FORMER christian governor, who's positions on gay people is on the record and very clear, then you have the secret Bob McDonnell who selects a bunk mate in a christian gay priest who supports right wing ideology, well, secretly that is, like the rest of them.

One plus one always equals two bro.

TOS.

Rainman

Its all good.
In McDonnells case, you have the best of both worlds!! A FORMER christian governor, who's positions on gay people is on the record and very clear, then you have the secret Bob McDonnell who selects a bunk mate in a christian gay priest who supports right wing ideology, well, secretly that is, like the rest of them.

One plus one always equals two bro.

TOS.
A lot of people in politics take the Christian label when they don't have a clue what the heart of Christianity is all about. McDonnell is a hypocrite. Who was out to gain what he could in the world by exploiting whatever labels he could. Would you have someone take the worst Democrat and hold that person up as the example of what all Dems are like? I think not. Your reputation as a troll is well deserved. When you are ready to be taken seriously, then start posting seriously, instead of your typical inflammatory, hate posts. Until then, no one will take you seriously.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
A lot of people in politics take the Christian label when they don't have a clue what the heart of Christianity is all about. McDonnell is a hypocrite. Who was out to gain what he could in the world by exploiting whatever labels he could. Would you have someone take the worst Democrat and hold that person up as the example of what all Dems are like? I think not. Your reputation as a troll is well deserved. When you are ready to be taken seriously, then start posting seriously, instead of your typical inflammatory, hate posts. Until then, no one will take you seriously.

Sorry to inform you bro, but most christians are hypocrites.

TOS.