The Party of "No"

Turdferguson

Just a turd
And Schumer is the new McConnell.

PS - I'm not sure Schumer is goofy enough to be from Kentucky however.
cool story.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
I think that's a grasshopper making cricket noises in my video. Then again its on the internet so it must be true.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
This all started with the Bork Finasco..
Urban Dictionary: Finasco Finasco
Noun: A financial fiasco or poor business decision.
That money-losing venture was a complete finasco!

Never heard of finasco so interesting mistype by myself.
Surprised it is recognized as a work by Google spelchek app.

If one wants the definition for fiasco, it is "A complete failure".

In my mind, the Bork Fiasco was a fiasco because it started a "insincere" exchange of political blocking measures that resulted the dysfunctional governance we have had in place for the last couple of decades.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Another fine woman leader of the Democratic Party is going to trial .

Indicted Democrat partied with Pelosi, flew with Obama, and campaigned for Clinton

She partied with Nancy Pelosi, traveled on Air Force one next to President Obama, and cast her superdelegate vote for Hillary Clinton. But today Corrine Brown is in federal court for stealing scholarship money from school children.

The disgraced congresswoman must defend against charges that she funneled hundreds of thousands of dollars from a non-profit charity, One Door for Education, into her own pocket. If convicted on all 24 counts, she faces 357 years in prison and $4.8 million in fines.

With her former chief of staff expected to testify against her, the question's no longer whether or not she's guilty. It's why Democrat brass would continually cozy up to a congresswoman who was so clearly corrupt?

It will be fine

Another fine woman leader of the Democratic Party is going to trial .

Indicted Democrat partied with Pelosi, flew with Obama, and campaigned for Clinton

She partied with Nancy Pelosi, traveled on Air Force one next to President Obama, and cast her superdelegate vote for Hillary Clinton. But today Corrine Brown is in federal court for stealing scholarship money from school children.

The disgraced congresswoman must defend against charges that she funneled hundreds of thousands of dollars from a non-profit charity, One Door for Education, into her own pocket. If convicted on all 24 counts, she faces 357 years in prison and $4.8 million in fines.

With her former chief of staff expected to testify against her, the question's no longer whether or not she's guilty. It's why Democrat brass would continually cozy up to a congresswoman who was so clearly corrupt?
Hundreds of thousands of dollars and facing a few hundred years in prison. Trump really got off light with his $25 mil settlement for defrauding the "students" of Trump university.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Well if she did steal the scholarship money to line her own pockets , I would have to assume that she's broke . And that fine will never be fully paid .
They'll put her on a payment schedule starting in 2374 .