The post office.

Discussion in 'Life After Brown' started by Brownslave688, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Anyone know how high up to go with complaints to actually get something done?

I live in a small town and our mail service is atrocious I guess they didn't feel like working late last night so my apartment complex didn't get delivered.

But what seems to happen the most is instead of actually making a delivery attempt on a package they just drive ok by or never come by and sheet it not in.

2. bumped

bumped Well-Known Member

Calling the post office does nothing. You need to call your congressman.

3. Use UPS next time. You're welcome

4. burrheadd

burrheadd KING Of GIFS

Try this

POTUS.gov

Or you could just send him a Tweet

5. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Well-Known Member

I ordered a pair of shoes for my grandson through Amazon. They were sent Surepost. We did our part and handed them over to the PO who, in turn, put them by my daughters front door; however, they didn’t scan them at the delivery point. Amazon refunded my money which I then used to buy the same shoes one size bigger.

6. burrheadd

burrheadd KING Of GIFS

Says a lot about your character

7. UpstateNYUPSer

...which may be an issue if I valued your opinion...they credited my account all on their own...I had nothing to do with it...

8. burrheadd

burrheadd KING Of GIFS

I stand by my original post

9. burrheadd

burrheadd KING Of GIFS

Nothing more than a thief

10. UpstateNYUPSer

As do I.

You are delusional if you think I will change what I do based upon the opinions of strangers on a little known anonymous Internet chat forum.

11. Brownslave688

First it's not just packages and realistically you don't get much choice anymore.

We didn't get mail Saturday (veterans day) or Monday. Lots of time sensitive stuff in the mail.

I mean we are in the same business. We'd be unemployed in a heartbeat if we just decided not to deliver stuff.

12. Brownslave688

Some of the complaints were about Mail employees stealing and using rebates.

13. UpstateNYUPSer

We had a local carrier fired for stealing gift cards.

14. el blanco

el blanco Guest

after the refund appeared, did u ever consider letting Amazon know that your daughter did receive the shoes

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  15. bottomups

bottomups Bad Moon Risen'

Amazon has mis-delivered numerous packages to my front porch over the last year. The first couple I delivered to the correct consignee. The next ones I called and let them know and they came and picked up a couple of them. The last one is still on my porch behind the planter going on two months. They don't seem to care.

16. sailfish

sailfish Duke of Douschebaggery

Sounds about right. I have a package which over the course of eight scans so far, seems to be on a joyride circling the New York Bay and Delaware River area since arriving at ISC November 1st.

17. Operational needs

Operational needs Virescit Vulnere Virtus

With Saturday being Veterans Day, I’m guessing there was no mail delivery to anyone.

18. Brownslave688

Correct. The point is the mail was already delayed a day because of the holiday and then they didn't deliver it yesterday either.

19. Operational needs

Operational needs Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Did you already call the Postmaster?

20. Brownslave688

Yep. Took ours the better part of a week to leave the greater Chicago area once.

The must be really f'n cheap. Otherwise I can't see why Amazon uses them so much