The post office.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Anyone know how high up to go with complaints to actually get something done?

I live in a small town and our mail service is atrocious I guess they didn't feel like working late last night so my apartment complex didn't get delivered.

But what seems to happen the most is instead of actually making a delivery attempt on a package they just drive ok by or never come by and sheet it not in.

Anyone know how high up to go with complaints to actually get something done?

I live in a small town and our mail service is atrocious I guess they didn't feel like working late last night so my apartment complex didn't get delivered.

But what seems to happen the most is instead of actually making a delivery attempt on a package they just drive ok by or never come by and sheet it not in.
Use UPS next time. You're welcome

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I ordered a pair of shoes for my grandson through Amazon. They were sent Surepost. We did our part and handed them over to the PO who, in turn, put them by my daughters front door; however, they didn’t scan them at the delivery point. Amazon refunded my money which I then used to buy the same shoes one size bigger.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I ordered a pair of shoes for my grandson through Amazon. They were sent Surepost. We did our part and handed them over to the PO who, in turn, put them by my daughters front door; however, they didn’t scan them at the delivery point. Amazon refunded my money which I then used to buy the same shoes one size bigger.

Says a lot about your character

Brownslave688

Use UPS next time. You're welcome
First it's not just packages and realistically you don't get much choice anymore.

We didn't get mail Saturday (veterans day) or Monday. Lots of time sensitive stuff in the mail.

I mean we are in the same business. We'd be unemployed in a heartbeat if we just decided not to deliver stuff.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Amazon has mis-delivered numerous packages to my front porch over the last year. The first couple I delivered to the correct consignee. The next ones I called and let them know and they came and picked up a couple of them. The last one is still on my porch behind the planter going on two months. They don't seem to care.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Sounds about right. I have a package which over the course of eight scans so far, seems to be on a joyride circling the New York Bay and Delaware River area since arriving at ISC November 1st.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
First it's not just packages and realistically you don't get much choice anymore.

We didn't get mail Saturday (veterans day) or Monday. Lots of time sensitive stuff in the mail.

I mean we are in the same business. We'd be unemployed in a heartbeat if we just decided not to deliver stuff.
With Saturday being Veterans Day, I’m guessing there was no mail delivery to anyone.

Brownslave688

Sounds about right. I have a package which over the course of eight scans so far, seems to be on a joyride circling the New York Bay and Delaware River area since arriving at ISC November 1st.
Yep. Took ours the better part of a week to leave the greater Chicago area once.

The must be really friend'n cheap. Otherwise I can't see why Amazon uses them so much