The Propaganda Machine Has Ran Over Many.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
One of the most evil men to ever to walk the earth was Joseph Goebbels, Hitler's Minister of Propaganda. His lies about Poland led the planet into the Second World War and his demonization of the Jewish people was the foundation of the Holocaust.
As vile as Goebbels was, (he murdered his own children in Hitler's bunker) he is considered a genius and is the orchestrator of today's incredible propaganda machine, which is aided by the internet, social media, and the mass media.
Goebbels understood two basic things:
1) That most human beings are generally uninformed,
2) People hear and believe what they want to hear and believe. And, if you repeat a falsehood often enough, many will think it's true.

rickyb

One of the most evil men to ever to walk the earth was Joseph Goebbels, Hitler's Minister of Propaganda. His lies about Poland led the planet into the Second World War and his demonization of the Jewish people was the foundation of the Holocaust.
As vile as Goebbels was, (he murdered his own children in Hitler's bunker) he is considered a genius and is the orchestrator of today's incredible propaganda machine, which is aided by the internet, social media, and the mass media.
Goebbels understood two basic things:
1) That most human beings are generally uninformed,
2) People hear and believe what they want to hear and believe. And, if you repeat a falsehood often enough, many will think it's true.
It originated in america to convince americans to go to ww1

Chris hedges and chomsky wrote about it

Box Ox

One of the most evil men to ever to walk the earth was Joseph Goebbels, Hitler's Minister of Propaganda. His lies about Poland led the planet into the Second World War

@rickyb ’s primary source of information (via RT) is trying to lie his way into a war with Ukraine right now.

“The US has information that indicates Russia has prepositioned a group of operatives to conduct a false-flag operation in eastern Ukraine, a US official told CNN on Friday, in an attempt to create a pretext for an invasion.

The official said the US has evidence that the operatives are trained in urban warfare and in using explosives to carry out acts of sabotage against Russia's own proxy forces.”

rickyb

@rickyb ’s primary source of information (via RT) is trying to lie his way into a war with Ukraine right now.

“The US has information that indicates Russia has prepositioned a group of operatives to conduct a false-flag operation in eastern Ukraine, a US official told CNN on Friday, in an attempt to create a pretext for an invasion.

The official said the US has evidence that the operatives are trained in urban warfare and in using explosives to carry out acts of sabotage against Russia's own proxy forces.”
do you know about the history of NATO and warsaw?

this thread is about propaganda your ruining it with your CNN pro NATO expansion propaganda

rickyb

forget who the guys where in america i think it was edward bernays and i forget who else.

so what they did was they created this system of mass propaganda to sell americans to fight ww1. americans didnt want to go, but wall st was gonna lose out on their bets to UK and whoever else.

so after this the propagandists went into selling consumer goods. i think this is when consumerism took off in america.

El Correcto

god is dead
That woman is a liar who straight up propagandizes on behalf of Islamist terrorists.
I listened to a JRE interview with her, she is a straight up liar who cannot even make it through a 3 hour podcast without a major lie every hour.

I don’t know why you post her stupid show thinking it adds any credibility to what you’re claiming.

El Correcto

god is dead
Abby Martin really is either a bad faith propagandist or just some stupid leftist contrarian pushing falsehoods.
Either way she is an idiot poisoning your mind.

rickyb

That woman is a liar who straight up propagandizes on behalf of Islamist terrorists.
I listened to a JRE interview with her, she is a straight up liar who cannot even make it through a 3 hour podcast without a major lie every hour.

I don’t know why you post her stupid show thinking it adds any credibility to what you’re claiming.
how do you know shes lying?

these videos are about the guest shes interviewing, shes the host. i love abby btw.

El Correcto

god is dead
She lied about what led to the recent conflict between Israeli and Hamas. She lied about Hamas’s terrorism. She lied about the housing and court ruling. She lies about the the Israeli settlements.
I don’t know why it pisses me off so much that your :censored2: still posts her stuff like she is a relevant human being worth listening to.