The Republican Party must know elections are rigged…Do they even care ?

TheDudeAbides92

Everyone knows the Bolshevik groomer democrat party is cheating elections in every major city that there is harvesting thousands of ballots an hour. This allows a city like Philadelphia to dictate the vote for an entire massive state like Pennsylvania for example.

They know it, we know it, they know that we know it. So obviously the republicans know it as well. My question is do they even care ? Or are they just happy to fundraise and as long as they’re getting paid just shut up and take it. I suspect this must be the case and they’re just controlled opposition

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Everyone knows the Bolshevik groomer democrat party is cheating elections in every major city that there is harvesting thousands of ballots an hour. This allows a city like Philadelphia to dictate the vote for an entire massive state like Pennsylvania for example.

They know it, we know it, they know that we know it. So obviously the republicans know it as well. My question is do they even care ? Or are they just happy to fundraise and as long as they’re getting paid just shut up and take it. I suspect this must be the case and they’re just controlled opposition
1669684156655.png

728ups

All Trash No Trailer

FZrlhiNUIAAV2fT.jpg