The Return of "Dano"

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
As many you have noticed, Dano has reappeared this last week. If you're an old-timer on here, you're well aware of who he is. If you're new, however, please realize that Dano is a corporate shill who has been instructed by upper management to get on here and spread disinformation. Sometimes, his "strategy" is to turn a post off-topic or kill a thread by turning it in a different direction. At different times he has claimed to be a courier and a manager, but at all times he is here because Memphis doesn't like Brown Café. We already know that a lot of managers read these forums, as well as a lot of lurkers who never post. Fred hates that, so out comes Dano, ready and willing, whenever the call to duty comes. Luckily, he isn't very good at what he does. Fred is getting what he pays for...apparently, not much.

The fact that he is back points to an increasing level of concern in Memphis about our activities here. That's actually a good thing.

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
Yeah. One would think that during his hiatus, he would come back a bit more educated about something; anything. Perhaps even step up his game in the trollery department.

Nope. Same old Dano.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Also his "co-worker" he invented (Thunder) lasted all of 2 posts.

​That wonderful idea could only bomb and it did.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
yeah, you know it's pretty bad when even a self-invented character doesn't have the stomach to back you up for more than 2 or 3 posts.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
As many you have noticed, Dano has reappeared this last week. If you're an old-timer on here, you're well aware of who he is. If you're new, however, please realize that Dano is a corporate shill who has been instructed by upper management to get on here and spread disinformation. Sometimes, his "strategy" is to turn a post off-topic or kill a thread by turning it in a different direction. At different times he has claimed to be a courier and a manager, but at all times he is here because Memphis doesn't like Brown Café. We already know that a lot of managers read these forums, as well as a lot of lurkers who never post. Fred hates that, so out comes Dano, ready and willing, whenever the call to duty comes. Luckily, he isn't very good at what he does. Fred is getting what he pays for...apparently, not much.

The fact that he is back points to an increasing level of concern in Memphis about our activities here. That's actually a good thing.

​LOL, whatever helps you get through the night, sunshine.

59 Dano

He needed someone to back him up, even they didn't exist.

That idiot didn't back me up. He's about as smart as you are and I have as much respect for him as I do you.

LOL, do you paranoid folks think I need to create people to DISAGREE with me?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
That idiot didn't back me up. He's about as smart as you are and I have as much respect for him as I do you.

LOL, do you paranoid folks think I need to create people to DISAGREE with me?

Dude, you were caught red-handed. "Thunder" is as real as you want him to be, OK? Now, take that little pill the doctor told you would make the voices go away.

59 Dano

Dude, you were caught red-handed.

And by "caught red-handed" you mean "I accused you of arguing with yourself based on, well, just because."

Instead of just realizing that you said another stupid thing and dropping it, you're hanging onto a stupid accusation that doesn't make any sense. There's no need for such face saving measures here. Only a few people here realize how full of crap you are and the rest are such sycophants that most won't notice and the ones that do will ignore it.

Last edited:

59 Dano

At different times he has claimed to be a courier and a manager,

That's news to me, because I tend not to confirm or deny any claim that I hold or have held in particular position.

Are you having problems with the truth again?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
That's news to me, because I tend not to confirm or deny any claim that I hold or have held in particular position.

Are you having problems with the truth again?

No problems with the truth, just an issue with a company shill who tells whatever lies he's directed to tell. Shame on you for what you do.