The Rollers

UrFellowUpser

Why is working the rollers so hard? It seems like i get all the heaviest bulk stops down there at the end of the belt and i load 5 cars. I manage to keep up actually and tend to get just 1 to 2 misloads a week but i feel that its unfair cause everyone else gets 3 maybe 4 but mainly 3 package cars and their wookload looks alot easier than mines.

Fezco

The more work you do the more they'll give you. This is UPS, nothing is fair. The earlier you learn that the easier the rest of your career will be.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Why is working the rollers so hard? It seems like i get all the heaviest bulk stops down there at the end of the belt and i load 5 cars. I manage to keep up actually and tend to get just 1 to 2 misloads a week but i feel that its unfair cause everyone else gets 3 maybe 4 but mainly 3 package cars and their wookload looks alot easier than mines.
Wah. Life isn't fair....I'll email you that memo.

UrFellowUpser

Well must be a reason they moved me down there. The preload sup recommended me to work the rollers talking bout ima strong loader. Would Whether have them three trucks that i had when i first started atlest the center manager is pleased with my work. I guess they saw that them three trucks was to easy for me i dont know

Well must be a reason they moved me down there. The preload sup recommended me to work the rollers talking bout ima strong loader. Would Whether have them three trucks that i had when i first started atlest the center manager is pleased with my work. I guess they saw that them three trucks was to easy for me i dont know
The more you do, the more they want you to do.

jaker

trolling
Yep and pretty soon they will ask you to be a PT sup because you are a awesome loader because the center manager said you are awesome

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Don't let them compliment you and shower you with BS into doing more work....Lol

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Instead of being judgemental, you could tell him how you managed to cope during those difficult years.

Be smart. When I first started. I used to kill it. Got done at 2 pm most days. Then instead of getting to my picks too soon. I went fishing for up to 3 hrs a day. Then did the pick ups. Got in at 6 pm. Next day they said wow great job. Of course this was when we were on paper. No smart trucks. Gps. But., I figured it out. Some take yrs to learn the game we must play

Box Ox

I manage to keep up actually and tend to get just 1 to 2 misloads a week but i feel that its unfair cause everyone else gets 3 maybe 4 but mainly 3 package cars and their wookload looks alot easier than mines.

Management only cares about its numbers. If you're the best guy to help them with that, you'll get the work of more than one person so they don't have to add another body.

Know how you feel though, having experienced this for years.

Box Ox

Yep and pretty soon they will ask you to be a PT sup because you are a awesome loader because the center manager said you are awesome

Nah. Misloads, over allowed and inside building time spike if you don't keep the good loader a loader and have the dummy you could fool anyway go sup.