The Russians are coming to a UK near you

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Ruskies take out another pesky detractor.

Sergei Skripal, 66, a former Russian military official convicted of spying for the UK, and his daughter, Yulia, 33, who was visiting from Russia, are critically ill in a UK hospital after "suspected exposure to an unknown substance."
British counter terrorism police are investigating how the pair ended up slumped on a bench Sunday in Salisbury, England.

The case has drawn comparisons to the poisoning of former Russian spy Alexander Litvinenko, who died a slow death after drinking tea laced with highly radioactive polonium-210 in a Mayfair hotel of London in 2006.
A detailed UK inquiry later concluded that Russian President Vladimir Putin probably approved the operation by Russian agents to kill Litvinenko. The Russian Foreign Ministry dismissed the UK investigation as politically motivated.

bbsam

Staff member
Ruskies take out another pesky detractor.

Sergei Skripal, 66, a former Russian military official convicted of spying for the UK, and his daughter, Yulia, 33, who was visiting from Russia, are critically ill in a UK hospital after "suspected exposure to an unknown substance."
British counter terrorism police are investigating how the pair ended up slumped on a bench Sunday in Salisbury, England.

The case has drawn comparisons to the poisoning of former Russian spy Alexander Litvinenko, who died a slow death after drinking tea laced with highly radioactive polonium-210 in a Mayfair hotel of London in 2006.
A detailed UK inquiry later concluded that Russian President Vladimir Putin probably approved the operation by Russian agents to kill Litvinenko. The Russian Foreign Ministry dismissed the UK investigation as politically motivated.
And this is why Trump won’t cross Putin!

Sportello

When Vlad offers tea:

DXtdnXKXcAEWkw2.jpg

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
i honestly still can’t understand how any Russian ever thought it was a good idea to spy against their country

Russia has historically been pretty ruthless with treason

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
i honestly still can’t understand how any Russian ever thought it was a good idea to spy against their country

Russia has historically been pretty ruthless with treason
Most do so for ideological reasons, they know the risk but they believe what they are doing is more important. Similar to all the journalists that Putin has had murdered.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Dotard drumpf must be green with envy, wishing he could do that to his political enemies in government and in the media the way his best friend Vlad does. I wonder who would be his first victim if he could? Obama? Hillary? Jim Acosta? Jorge Ramos? Most of the on-air staff on MSNBC? Cnn?Mueller? Then again I wonder how many in drumpfs circle are a little nervous now?

BrownArmy

Dotard drumpf must be green with envy, wishing he could do that to his political enemies in government and in the media the way his best friend Vlad does. I wonder who would be his first victim if he could? Obama? Hillary? Jim Acosta? Jorge Ramos? Most of the on-air staff on MSNBC? Cnn?Mueller? Then again I wonder how many in drumpfs circle are a little nervous now?

Jim Acosta, Jorge Ramos.

Lulz, let the Hunger Games begin!

Watch out, John King!

bbsam

Staff member
Similar to all the mainstream media reporters! :sick:
What is mainstream media?

I had Fox on the other night and it is getting pretty pathetic how they are trying their hardest to get people to focus on Hillary Clinton.

And then Hannity and Roger Stone stroked each other’s egos but made sure to give all praise to the Donald and what a wonderful America he’s secured for the US.

Last edited:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
What is mainstream media?

I had Fox on the other night and it is getting pretty pathetic how they are trying their hardest to get people o focus on Hillary Clinton.

And then Hannity and Roger Stone stroked each other’s egos but mad sure to give all praise to the Donald and what a wonderful America he’s secured for the US.
Mainstream media is Fake News.
I didn't say the Faux News didn't do it.
As you pointed out Faux News does the same as Fake News ... just different targets.

bbsam

Staff member
Mainstream media is Fake News.
I didn't say the Faux News didn't do it.
As you pointed out Faux News does the same as Fake News ... just different targets.
well kinda gotta go past just mainstream and Fox then. I mean for all the spew at “mainstream media” for being “fake news” there’s NRATV, Breitbart, Weazelzippers, etc.

Maybe calling everything “fake news” is just giving people on both sides license to be lazy and uninformed.

vantexan

well kinda gotta go past just mainstream and Fox then. I mean for all the spew at “mainstream media” for being “fake news” there’s NRATV, Breitbart, Weazelzippers, etc.

Maybe calling everything “fake news” is just giving people on both sides license to be lazy and uninformed.
Believing there was "Russian collusion" as the reason for Hillary's loss is the definition of lazy and uninformed.

bbsam

Staff member
Believing there was "Russian collusion" as the reason for Hillary's loss is the definition of lazy and uninformed.
Believing that it’s all “fake news” even after the indictments, the guilty pleas, and the testimony of all intelligence heads...well that’s just dumb.