The Sad New UPS.

PT Crazy

We had a part timer retire after 23 years. Not one Thank You, Cake, or management acknowledgement. Co-workers shook hands and wished well. Two weeks later two people earned 20 years of part time service. They saw their plaques on the catwalk. Not one mention from the Supervisor. Self-service! How hard is it to have a PCM and say thank you once in awhile.

The Driver

I drive.
giphy.gif

Catatonic

Nine Lives
We had a part timer retire after 23 years. Not one Thank You, Cake, or management acknowledgement. Co-workers shook hands and wished well. Two weeks later two people earned 20 years of part time service. They saw their plaques on the catwalk. Not one mention from the Supervisor. Self-service! How hard is it to have a PCM and say thank you once in awhile.
I have to ask if the 23 year retiree was a problem child?

I've seen full time guys with many more years than that, not a :censored2:ing thing said.

They don't care