The Servants Now Live Better Than The "Alleged" Masters!

moreluck

golden ticket member
We kinda knew where we stood when congress got their regular pay raise and social security rec'd no COLA raise!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Excerpt from a Letter from an AZ. woman.....

Democrat, Republican, independent, libertarian. Understand this. We don't care. Political parties are meaningless to us. Patriotic Americans are willing to do right by us and our Constitution and that is all that matters to us now. We are going to fire all of you who abuse power and seek more. It is not your power. It is ours and we want it back. We entrusted you with it and you abused it. You are dishonorable. You are dishonest. As Americans we are ashamed of you. You have brought shame to us. If you are not representing the wants and needs of your constituency loudly and consistently, in spite of the objections of your party, you will be fired. Did you hear? We no longer care about your political parties. You need to be loyal to us, not to them. Because we will get you fired and they will not save you. If you do or can represent me, my issues, my views, please stand up. Make your identity known. You need to make some noise about it. Speak up. I need to know who you are. If you do not speak up, you will be herded out with the rest of the sheep and we will replace the whole damn congress if need be one by one. We are coming. Are we coming for you? Who do you represent? What do you represent? Listen. Because we are coming. We the people are coming.

bbsam

Staff member
Thank-you for the information. I was starting to consider giving my drivers a raise, but since we have wage scale heading for the cellar, I guess I'll suspend that thought for a while.