MendozaJ

Cyber Monday week was hell, then the six day bomb dropped on my head, basically like surviving Hiroshima only to flee to Nagasaki.

Two weeks later, peak has become ridiculously easy with the amount of routes they're running daily (plus a great helper), despite two snowfalls during that time. I actually had a day with no late air.

Now my check is fat, and I'm looking to increase the legroom on my next transatlantic flight.

I also believe the union looks really good now for grudgingly cooperating with minimal drama. They could not have done this without us.

Since some media outlets reported on the matter, mentioning top driver pay, people treat me differently. Women look at me like Tom sees Jerry as a Christmas turkey.

Cyber Monday seemed like an awfully long time ago.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
downloadfile-9.png

I used to work for a guy who, in December 1941, stood next to William Frederick Hasley, Jr., - a Fleet Admiral during the war of the south pacific - as he uttered one of his famous quotes:

"Before we're through with them, the Japanese language will be spoken only in hell."

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Now my check is fat, and I'm looking to increase the legroom on my next transatlantic flight.
United Polaris was great on ours, we got the soft product as they hadn’t retro fitted the 767-300 on that route yet. I’d highly suggest having a stopover in Chicago for a bit, the Polaris lounge is amazing and only accessible by Polaris international tickets.
66A80611-5CD0-4C94-9BA3-C192E009BE0E.jpeg