The Sorry State Of The American Romantic Voter

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
how about a show of hands. how many of my fellow Teamsters voted for Hoffa jr. thinking that lightening or magic would hit twice just because of a name?

where did that get us?

how many of us voted for Obama because of his race under some romantic notion that that would make a difference?

now, we have the Hillary nightmare rearing its ugly head very shortly in 2016.

are romantic Americans going to vote this women ( who couldn't find the truth if her life depended on it) just because "it's time for a women president?"

god help us.

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
-- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."

I stand corrected. she doesn't lie 100 % of the time.

purplesky

So whats your point? Bush(His call and war as commander in chiefriend) and Cheney took us into Iraq based on their lie about the weapons of mass destruction? 4500 Americans dead and trillions spent on a joke invasion that was supposed to free Iraq. The biggest military blunder in American history brought to the world by Bush and Cheney.

Hillary Clinton would not have invaded Iraq based on a lie.

purplesky

So whats your point? Bush(His call and war as commander in chiefriend) and Cheney took us into Iraq based on their lie about the weapons of mass destruction? 4500 Americans dead and trillions spent on a joke invasion that was supposed to free Iraq. The biggest military blunder in American history brought to the world by Bush and Cheney.

oldngray

nowhere special

But she did. Because it wasn't a lie. Despite your attempt at revisionist history.

Obama said he wants to help the economy...he must not have had enough time to do anything yet.
He has had....too much time! If he would have only focused on the economy, half as hard as Obama care. We would be In much better shape.

Good jobs = healthcare. More jobs = more jobs.

Lets get rid of all those good paying coal mine jobs,with benefits!...yep thats the ticket.

he makes Jimmy Carter,look like Jesus Christ.
Give me a break!

purplesky

Obama said he wants to help the economy...he must not have had enough time to do anything yet.

So how was the economy when Obama took office? Did you forget about the Wall-street collapse and great recession already?

Since Obama has taken office my house has finally regained value and my 401k and investments are at record highs and I am making more money than ever before in my working career.

Obama still hasn't taken my guns away.:biggrin:

He has had....too much time! If he would have only focused on the economy, half as hard as Obama care. We would be In much better shape.

Good jobs = healthcare. More jobs = more jobs.

Lets get rid of all those good paying coal mine jobs,with benefits!...yep thats the ticket.

he makes Jimmy Carter,look like Jesus Christ.
Give me a break!

Sorry duplicate post

purplesky

how about a show of hands. how many of my fellow Teamsters voted for Hoffa jr. thinking that lightening or magic would hit twice just because of a name?

where did that get us?

how many of us voted for Obama because of his race under some romantic notion that that would make a difference?

now, we have the Hillary nightmare rearing its ugly head very shortly in 2016.

are romantic Americans going to vote this women ( who couldn't find the truth if her life depended on it) just because "it's time for a women president?"

god help us.

If the Republicans can do better I am ready to give that person a shot? Another Bush or Bridgegate Christie will not work.

Do the Republicans actually have any new ideas? Maybe they should focus on new ideas instead of Hillary Clinton?