The time has come.

gman042

Been around the block a few times
The time has come for the US quit being the world police force. Pull our people back home. Leave the world to their own devices and let's concentrate on making our nation well again. Our nation is ailing and we are concentrating too much on other countries that really don't care about the US. They will take our aide and then in almost the same breath try to tear us down. Well let them be without their crutch. No one in the world would help us if needed. I bet you can count on that.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
That's just about the opposite of Romney's vision, but pretty much Rand/Ron Paul's, and Gary Johnson's, who is on the ballot in most states, and hopes to be on all by election day.

I'm frankly surprised that Johnson hasn't gotten a very vocal support here on BC, maybe he's too far left on some issues for the Tea Party types.

island1fox

Pull all troops out of Germany , Korea, Japan, the Middle East etc etc. Use Federal Troops to rebuild Federal roads and Highways and natural disasters such as hurricans or tornadoes or fires. Rebuild New Orleans.

Use federal troops to assist states in enforcing our border laws --the same as every country around the world does ---why is it only the U.S. that the left demand "open borders"

It will not be too distant in the future that people that want to harm all American's will take full advantage of this. They have already made Hollywood films on the subject.

Strive for Peace with all nations including fair trade deals to stay fully involved with the Global economy.

All countries --including Canada -and Isreal-maintain your own National Security

Any Nation that presents a very CLEAR and PRESENT danger to the United States shall be dealt with the FULL capability of our Military strength--up to and including nuclear weapons .

Continue to invest in state of the art military weapons such as cyber, drones, nuclear defense shield -star wars.

Live in PEACE and always be fully prepared for WAR.:peaceful:

bbsam

Staff member
Why use use troops to do what construction companies bid on? Wanna kill that aspect of the economy too?

moreluck

golden ticket member
That's just about the opposite of Romney's vision, but pretty much Rand/Ron Paul's, and Gary Johnson's, who is on the ballot in most states, and hopes to be on all by election day.

I'm frankly surprised that Johnson hasn't gotten a very vocal support here on BC, maybe he's too far left on some issues for the Tea Party types.
How about, he hasn't a chance in hell!!

Obama was the weak one.........nothing wrong with a condolences to the families and saying an apology like Obama's was not strong at all.

Mitt Romney Attacks President Obama Over Libya Crisis - YouTube

Just_another_day_at_work

Nope not yet (I am still in 3D) :)
"partnership and cooperation among nations is not a choice, it is the ONLY way, the one way to protect our common security and advance our common humanity"
"the walls between races and tribes...Muslims, Christians, Jews CANNOT stand, these are the walls we must tear down":thumbsup:
Barack Obama, July 24, 2008

Babagounj

Strength through joy
While I don't agree with the Island1fox's visions , some troops should stay in Germany & Korea, his wishes due carry some weight.
Please don't forget to return all those hospital ships home, where we have many who could use those beds.
Should a natural incident occur , just send those affected a get well card .

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
It matters not to me, and is none of my business.
You are the one who stated that the OP's view was totally opposite Romney's.....then the only other candidate is Obama
. You made it your business!

What do you mean the only other candidate is Obama? It saddens me that this election will be decided by " anyone but Obama" voters. You have a choice. You could exercise it. I'll be voting Ron Paul even if I have to write him in with a Cyan crayon on the screen of my voting booth.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
What do you mean the only other candidate is Obama? It saddens me that this election will be decided by " anyone but Obama" voters. You have a choice. You could exercise it. I'll be voting Ron Paul even if I have to write him in with a Cyan crayon on the screen of my voting booth.
While I totally understand your feelings, there are not enough Ron Paul voters to win, so you throw away your vote, and give it to Obama, this is not the year to be a rebel.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
I totally get where you're coming from tooner. If I threw my vote away, at least it wouldn't be thrown away against a Union Busting POS like Romney.

wkmac

While I totally understand your feelings, there are not enough Ron Paul voters to win, so you throw away your vote, and give it to Obama, this is not the year to be a rebel.

If there weren't enough Paul supporters, then why did the GOP bend over backwards including rigging a floor vote at the convention to block Ron Paul? If what you say is true, there would be no need to take such drastic measures.

Did RNC "Scripted" Rules Change Start A Civil War In The Republican Party? - YouTube

klein

Für Meno :)
So, you want to pull out of every country including all US consulates ?
I guess you may as well shut down the CIA, too, since they will have no place overseas to do thier work.
American travellers that lose their passports abroad, will also have a tough time getting back home, or getting support if they are robbed or unjustified jailed.

Even the 10% Americans living in Alberta will find it hard to exisst without having any type of US government representation here.

And I suppose the US airforce really doesn't need to practise up north in Cold Lake, Alberta either to test fly in Siberian like weather conditions.

The US miltary hospital in Ramstein, Germany could be closed down, too. IT only serves if there is a US war in Europe or beyond, such as the middle east.

And in the meantime, without any US intellegence or representation world-wide any longer, the US could just focus on it's own borders and sleeper cells, and act from at home, instead of killing terrorists overseas.
But, that would just be a waiting game. Anyone comfortable with that ?