The time is always the same, but different....

fethrs

I have this uncanny ability or maybe a strange habit of looking at the clock and almost every single time I do, it is 3 or 4 minutes to the top of the hour.
It can be any time of day and it's the same, 12:56 or 1:58 or 3:55..it is so weird, morning or night, it happens all day long and it drives me nuts!
Anyone else do this, or am i going insane?:surprised:

klein

Für Meno :)
Comming from Germany, and being in the Black Forest a few times, I know what that sympton is.
It's not good !
They built clocks for that reason - Cuckoo Clocks !

But easy to fix : Just don't wind yourself up, over every little thing !

fethrs

Too funny, I'm not wound up...well not too much, it's just weird that every time I check the time it's always :56 or :58.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I have this uncanny ability or maybe a strange habit of looking at the clock and almost every single time I do, it is 3 or 4 minutes to the top of the hour.
It can be any time of day and it's the same, 12:56 or 1:58 or 3:55..it is so weird, morning or night, it happens all day long and it drives me nuts!
Anyone else do this, or am i going insane?:surprised:
I kind of do the same thing......waking up, it's always 3:33 or 4:44 or 5:55.....just too many times that it's become spooky.

klein

Für Meno :)
I kind of do the same thing......waking up, it's always 3:33 or 4:44 or 5:55.....just too many times that it's become spooky.

Close enough to waking up at 6:66 I guess !

(your quote: Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says, "Oh crap, she's up !!")