The U.N. Is A Joke!

Overpaid Union Thug

http://www.washingtontimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080520/FOREIGN/202368073/1001

Ok let me get this straight....there is mass genocide in Africa, rampant murder in the middle east in the name of Islam, an unbelievable amount of human rights violations in China and a long list of other countries, yet, the U.N. wants to come to "examine human rights violations" in the U.S.? We may not be perfect when it comes to everyone getting along but what goes on here doesn't even compare to what is happening in those other places. I just don't see how minorities playing the race card and gays complaining about not being accepted every day compares to mass murder and genocide. Lately all it takes to be accused of being a bigot is to just hurt someone's feelings but it still doesn't compare to the social climate in other regions of the world.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I remember a report from awhile back where U.N. reps. were supplied with young teen girls in a certain country....part of the perks.
The U.N. is slime balls pocketing money earmarked for worthwhile projects. It should be eliminated.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
The UN was formed after WW2 to keep the world at peace. Its first real conflict was the Korean War. Technically, North and South Korea are still at war with each other. They have accomplished very little in my opinion. I wish we would just kick them all out of the US. We could convert the UN building into free condos to give to our disabled veterans who went out and did what the UN has not. The UN has a long history of just standing by and watching war, famine, and genocide take place. That "organization" has little importance to me.

Overpaid Union Thug

The UN was formed after WW2 to keep the world at peace. Its first real conflict was the Korean War. Technically, North and South Korea are still at war with each other. They have accomplished very little in my opinion. I wish we would just kick them all out of the US. We could convert the UN building into free condos to give to our disabled veterans who went out and did what the UN has not. The UN has a long history of just standing by and watching war, famine, and genocide take place. That "organization" has little importance to me.

Let's not forget that we had to wait for them to finish their "inspections" in Iraq while the Iraqis were smuggling god knows what accross the border into Syria and Iran. If we had went in sooner who knows what we would have found.

wkmac

I don't disagree at all about getting rid of the UN. I was on that soapbox back in the 70's maybe before some of you even knew what the UN was. That said and here's the problem. The UN is in a real way a US creation as it is a continuance of Woodrow Wilson's League of Nations. This step into a United Nations took shape in 1942' http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declaration_by_United_Nations with FDR and Churchill as the western powers were "united nations" against the axis powers. USSR came to the scene when they became a part of the allied powers (united nations) and as they say the rest is history. The UN's first post war offical meeting in 1945' was in San Francisco and not long afterward to it's current homebase in New York.

The UN is another fine example of american policy blowback from the very imperical powers most of you fight so hard tooth and nail to defend. you wanna conquer the world under the name of God and Flag but you never realized the folks running the show had/has a different idea in the end but as long as they have you believing what you believe, why waste the time to correct a wrong that's working good for them!

You complain non stop about your d1ck being sore and inflamed and yet you still go back a lay with the same whore over and over again. One day you'll wake up and realize you're dead and then it's too late!

Overpaid Union Thug

The UN is another fine example of american policy blowback from the very imperical powers most of you fight so hard tooth and nail to defend. you wanna conquer the world under the name of God and Flag but you never realized the folks running the show had/has a different idea in the end but as long as they have you believing what you believe, why waste the time to correct a wrong that's working good for them!

You complain non stop about your d1ck being sore and inflamed and yet you still go back a lay with the same whore over and over again. One day you'll wake up and realize you're dead and then it's too late!

Imperical powers? Conquer the world under the name of God and Flag? Man, are you off your meds? We aren't "imperialist" and the terrorists are the only ones that has said that they wanted to conquer the world under the name of god and flag. Are you feeling ok? Is it because you haven't "had your fill" today? It's alright. It's still early so you still have plenty of time to have your daily American flag burning ritual. Don't forget to dedicate it to one of the many countries that the great big evil American "EMPIRE" has conquered lately. LOL!:happy-very:

wkmac

Imperical powers? Conquer the world under the name of God and Flag? Man, are you off your meds? We aren't "imperialist" and the terrorists are the only ones that has said that they wanted to conquer the world under the name of god and flag. Are you feeling ok? Is it because you haven't "had your fill" today? It's alright. It's still early so you still have plenty of time to have your daily American flag burning ritual. Don't forget to dedicate it to one of the many countries that the great big evil American "EMPIRE" has conquered lately. LOL!:happy-very:

Point taken........Darth Vader!
:happy-very:

moreluck

golden ticket member
D15204_1.gif