The Utlimate Vain Leader

wkmac

How many seconds will it take before the usual suspects compare Obama with the Deposed One? After all, they're both "Muslims", right?

Well if they weren't smart enough to think that before, you'll only have yourself to blame for it now!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Well if they weren't smart enough to think that before, you'll only have yourself to blame for it now!

I know he's a Muslim, because I got something on the Internet from someone who used to be in the US Marine Corps, so it must be true. He's the real Manchurian Candidate, smuggled here as a child by Muslim activists plotting eventual world domination. They cleverly infiltrated the Hawaiian government offices and created a fake birth certificate knowing that someday The Messiah would take his place on the global stage. Right now, he's got Osama bin Laden living in a secret underground tent directly beneath the White House. Soon, minarets will rise in place of the Washington Monument and the Lincoln Memorial. Our only chance is Sarah Palin and Newt Gingrich. Pass it on...

I know he's a Muslim, because I got something on the Internet from someone who used to be in the US Marine Corps, so it must be true. He's the real Manchurian Candidate, smuggled here as a child by Muslim activists plotting eventual world domination. They cleverly infiltrated the Hawaiian government offices and created a fake birth certificate knowing that someday The Messiah would take his place on the global stage. Right now, he's got Osama bin Laden living in a secret underground tent directly beneath the White House. Soon, minarets will rise in place of the Washington Monumnet and the Lincoln Memorial. Our only chance is Sarah Palin and Newt Gingrich. Pass it on...
Oh come on...ya gotta at least make it seem possible...we all know there is no BC in Hawaii, real or fake.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I know he's a Muslim, because I got something on the Internet from someone who used to be in the US Marine Corps, so it must be true. He's the real Manchurian Candidate, smuggled here as a child by Muslim activists plotting eventual world domination. They cleverly infiltrated the Hawaiian government offices and created a fake birth certificate knowing that someday The Messiah would take his place on the global stage. Right now, he's got Osama bin Laden living in a secret underground tent directly beneath the White House. Soon, minarets will rise in place of the Washington Monumnet and the Lincoln Memorial. Our only chance is Sarah Palin and Newt Gingrich. Pass it on...

You forgot about the part where the young gay choir member that he supposedly had killed was buried under the yams in Michelle's magic garden!!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You forgot about the part where the young gay choir member that he supposedly had killed was buried under the yams in Michelle's magic garden!!

Damn!! Look at the pinstripes on the suit. They say he stole billions from the Egyptian people.

moreluck

golden ticket member
That does it, I can no longer be a philatelist or a numismatist. I officially retire my magnifying glass. It's burning bugs for me from now on.

wkmac

That does it, I can no longer be a philatelist or a numismatist. I officially retire my magnifying glass. It's burning bugs for me from now on.

Well look at the bright side, you can always take up phallicism and life is nothing but a happy ending!

satellitedriver

Here's my pick for vanity and arrogance. in a so called leader.

barack-obama-is-superman.jpg

bbsam

Staff member

I thought that's where the Clinton's buried Ron Brown...or was it that gay male stripper that somehow had late night press credentials to the Bush White House? Scandalous! Just scandalous!