The Walking Dead (Spoiler Alert!!!!)

over9five

Staff member
Re: Meaningless Fluff

And I don't understand why they want so much to stay at that farm. If the old vet don't want them to stay, there are hundreds of unoccupied farms they could just move in to....

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs

And I don't understand why they want so much to stay at that farm. If the old vet don't want them to stay, there are hundreds of unoccupied farms they could just move in to....
I think I would look for a small island, eradicate all island zombies and set up Dizzeeland.

over9five

Staff member

What the heck is a "Midseason Finale"????

Do I have to wait a year to see the next show, or does it continue this season?

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs

What the heck is a "Midseason Finale"????

Do I have to wait a year to see the next show, or does it continue this season?

I was wondering the same thing. Season one only had six episodes. We're already about 7 or 8 deep in this season.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member

There are thirteen this season, and they were talking on the set about doing a hundred total episodes. My son is in episode 10 and had three scenes in 13. He worked all night in the fields, it was about freezing and they had 90 "walkers". He said between shoots, they would stick the zombies in a bus wearing Snuggies. The pay was bad but the food catering was "awesome" in his words. He would have to show up on the set at 5 PM and would make it home about 9-10 the next morning with his ears still full of that dark makeup.

There are thirteen this season, and they were talking on the set about doing a hundred total episodes. My son is in episode 10 and had three scenes in 13. He worked all night in the fields, it was about freezing and they had 90 "walkers". He said between shoots, they would stick the zombies in a bus wearing Snuggies. The pay was bad but the food catering was "awesome" in his words. He would have to show up on the set at 5 PM and would make it home about 9-10 the next morning with his ears still full of that dark makeup.

When he can my daughter is just going to have to have an autographed picture.