The WAR on Women! Lets talk about it!

menotyou

bella amicizia
If you so intently believe what you say, why don't you stand up and say something about a certain poster's penchant for being extremely condescending to women(no matter how many or whom they might be) on here?

moreluck

golden ticket member
You are a leader in the war on women......remember, "her turn at the stupid wheel". You belittle Palin & Bachman and Ann Romney.....but it's just coservative women. Your record with women sucks !!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Political Nanny: Obama Calls Reporter 'Sweetie' - Strollerderby
If I was that journalist, I feel there would have been some slapping going on. Unless you are my elder, or friend dont call me sweetie, :censored2:. He has no respect for strong women, unless they are Michele, she would kick his butt.

wkmac

Political Nanny: Obama Calls Reporter 'Sweetie' - Strollerderby
If I was that journalist, I feel there would have been some slapping going on. Unless you are my elder, or friend dont call me sweetie, :censored2:. He has no respect for strong women, unless they are Michele, she would kick his butt.

Not to change the subject but I'm guessing your communal adventure didn't pan out?
:wink2:

On a serious note, how's the hubby and his ticker. Still think about you guys from time to time after you shared his situation. Did you guys ever learn any more on the heart gel? Looking forward to the day you share some really good news with us. Tell him to take care and no communal orgies.

I'd never do that because like Dirty Harry sez, "A man has to know his limitations!"

I know mine!
:laughing:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
In yet another 2012 action on the WAR ON WOMEN, the GOP in unanimous order have voted against women again!

GOP Tries To Water Down Violence Against Women Act, Expresses Willingness To Tolerate Some Domestic Abuse | ThinkProgress

What it is about women that the GOP hate so much? They seem to be willing to tolerate "SOME" domestic abuse on women. And they wonder why Romney trails by 40 points with women?

Lets see how long it takes Romney to distance himself from the republicans on this issue and show the right wing nuts that he is a moderate and NOT a conservative.

Peace

TOS

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
TOS

I will take your concerns about women more seriously when you stop disrespecting women yourself!!

Lead by example for a change.

menotyou

bella amicizia
In yet another 2012 action on the WAR ON WOMEN, the GOP in unanimous order have voted against women again!

GOP Tries To Water Down Violence Against Women Act, Expresses Willingness To Tolerate Some Domestic Abuse | ThinkProgress

What it is about women that the GOP hate so much? They seem to be willing to tolerate "SOME" domestic abuse on women. And they wonder why Romney trails by 40 points with women?

Lets see how long it takes Romney to distance himself from the republicans on this issue and show the right wing nuts that he is a moderate and NOT a conservative.

Peace

TOS
Cotton candy. That is what I think of when you run your trap.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Must be a horrible feeling to support a party that is against you and not FOR you? Someday, youll see.

Peace

TOS
Considering you have no clue who or what I stand for, once again it is laughable how you pull these lies out of the air. You are proving the cotton candy reference.

Cotton candy is sweet. Very true. It is also fluffy and full of the hot air it takes to make it. It has no substance. It has no nutritional value. It is amorphous. So, in that light, are you still of the opinion I was complimenting you?

I thought you meant TOS was on the level of something you had to scrape off the bottom of your shoe after a visit to the circus along with the elephant poo.