The weasel Fred S

fred can shove it

Is this imbecile still hiding behind the railroad act? Is this clown still keeping the people in the cold and in the dark? The only good thing about fed ex is they are paying me without my presents doing the job.

Why would I vote for a politician who would change it in smith's favor?

P.S.P Profit in smith's Pocket!

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Is this imbecile still hiding behind the railroad act? Is this clown still keeping the people in the cold and in the dark? The only good thing about fed ex is they are paying me without my presents doing the job.

Say what you want about FS, he is making the big bucks.

So why should he VOLUNTARILY change anything?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I chose not to work at FED EX.

Not enough pay or benefits.

And no union.

Thing have gotten worse since the late 80's.

Yes, they have gotten much worse. For a long time, we didn't really "need" a union at FedEx because benefits and pay were very close to UPS. The late 80's changed all that when the takeaways began in droves. The biggest one was the death of the Traditional Pension Plan. It took about 15 years for a lot of us to figure out that we were slowly being boiled like the proverbial frog. We were told that the takeaways were "temporary" and done so we could expand the business etc., which would eventually result in a return of the taken benefit, better pay, and more job security. What MF Smith was really doing was building the Ground infrastructure.

The reality is that a union would have prevented almost all the takeaways. The Weasel has cut himself so many special deals that he has made Express basically union-proof.

If he was standing in front of me right now, it would be very difficult to not knock him out and then kick him straight in the gonads. He is a no-good, weasel MF who would sell his mother for a penny in extra profit.

bacha29

Fred S can rest easy in the knowledge that he will never win any rewards for integrity . He is simply a 21st century version of "The Gilded Age" business tycoons such as Rockefeller, Carnegie and Morgan who had no respect for the people who made their aspirations reality. However the guy is no spring chicken and with 10 kids to 2 different women you have to wonder what kind of succession plan he has if any.

By The Book

Come to work for him without your union and its' benefits and then tell us how you like it.
If I came over and worked there, I think I would be in the minority of the people who would want to get organized and be in the union. I made a choice to work for big brown. It does come with a lot of perks. I don't get hung up on the small stuff like paying union dues. I look at the overall package. We here at big brown know your being pushed around, question is will it ever change?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Will it ever change? Yes, but not for the way that you may like.

I see Express going to a split shift type operation with a morning and afternoon shift of PT couriers. The bulk of the non P1 work will have long been diverted to Ground.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Will it ever change? Yes, but not for the way that you may like.

I see Express going to a split shift type operation with a morning and afternoon shift of PT couriers. The bulk of the non P1 work will have long been diverted to Ground.

Exactly what has been theorized by several here, most notably R1a. If The Weasel could make it happen, he would, but he can't. Right now, nobody even wants to work for him. Turnover is huge, as in Trump HUGE.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

If you put the Hitler moustache on him, you also must include the Satanic horns. From the Book of Weasel, Liars 10:30. Perhaps you should enlighten some of the newcomers about Weasel Worship, and the Holy Drink....Kool-Aid.

Last edited:

MassWineGuy

Do you mean that you weren't there but got paid, or that you gave presents?

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
If you put the Hitler moustache on him, you also must include the Satanic horns. From the Book of Weasel, Liars 10:30. Perhaps you should enlighten some of the newcomers about Weasel Worship, and the Holy Drink....Kool-Aid.

Maybe you could enlighten them as to why you continue to line the pockets of a man that you liken to Hitler and Satan.