The Weather North of Florida.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Hey, I know this is kind of posted late, but better late than never. I wanted to know what the weather is like just to the north of Florida. I'm planning on taking my girls north this weekend and wanted to see if we could find snow somewhere within 10 to 14 hrs driving time. That would include North and South Carolina, Tennessee and Georgia. Anyone from there still have snow on the ground, live near mountains with snow or expecting snow this weekend? Any scenic mountains, falls or anything that girls would enjoy? We're just doing the weekend thing so Saturday would be our main sightseeing day, though I could push it to midday Sunday.

I could go either 95 North or 75 North, so let me know either way. If I go 75 North I'd like to see Scratch and/or Hoax so we can take a picture together. Sorry for posting this here, I didn't know what discussion area to drop this gem into.

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz
Hey, I know this is kind of posted late, but better late than never. I wanted to know what the weather is like just to the north of Florida. I'm planning on taking my girls north this weekend and wanted to see if we could find snow somewhere within 10 to 14 hrs driving time. That would include North and South Carolina, Tennessee and Georgia. Anyone from there still have snow on the ground, live near mountains with snow or expecting snow this weekend? Any scenic mountains, falls or anything that girls would enjoy? We're just doing the weekend thing so Saturday would be our main sightseeing day, though I could push it to midday Sunday.

I could go either 95 North or 75 North, so let me know either way. If I go 75 North I'd like to see Scratch and/or Hoax so we can take a picture together. Sorry for posting this here, I didn't know what discussion area to drop this gem into.

I'll pm ya my # so that way if ya go 95 north we can meet up for a pic

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Looks like the weekend get away is gonna be rained out. I've checked the whole area that we planned on visiting and it's calling for rain the entire weekend. Oh well, I guess we'll find something to do around here,