Their mask are not compatible to protect 100% ups does not keep workplace clean. Notice how they have an abundance of items now 4 months after.

ironclad

If you read all CDC guidance UPS DOES NOT FOLLOW!!
507B9A9D-652B-4C64-A67F-780CA1232085.gif

Days

People are just not even using the masks correctly. Constantly touching it and adjusting it. Or they touch the inside of it when putting it on without even washing hands beforehand.

Just going in and grabbing a Diad or using the computer, you’ve exposed yourself to germs and then people just use their hands to touch their face and put the mask on. Makes no sense.

I think social distancing and staying home if you have a cold should be good enough. The masks also make it hard to breathe and affect workplace productivity. Especially in areas that are hot, people need to be slowing down and making sure they’re getting enough oxygen.

AwashBwashCwash

People are just not even using the masks correctly. Constantly touching it and adjusting it. Or they touch the inside of it when putting it on without even washing hands beforehand.

Just going in and grabbing a Diad or using the computer, you’ve exposed yourself to germs and then people just use their hands to touch their face and put the mask on. Makes no sense.

I think social distancing and staying home if you have a cold should be good enough. The masks also make it hard to breathe and affect workplace productivity. Especially in areas that are hot, people need to be slowing down and making sure they’re getting enough oxygen.

Here what people will do is grab 3 or 4 packages, then walk into the truck where the sup can't see them and pull their mask off for a few seconds to get some fresh air. Doing this hundreds of times every shift. We are beginning to border on cruel and unusual here.

Kmcd

When they are in a box for anyone to touch grabbing 1at a time what are you trying to prevent? Contamination with each and every box! My whole point you, UPS, Is going to do this :censored2: then follow all GUIDELINES!! Don't pick and choose! UPS IS HALF ASS FO IT ALL OR NOTHING!!

Kmcd

It is unsafe to use those mask.for what we do and you would think the UNION would have figured this out!!

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I'm not scared but when they try to make you wear masks in the hub 110° temp no working fans for 5-6 hrs that is more dangerous! I don't wear masks anywhere because all the dumb:censored2:s that listen to all the bull:censored2: are stupid and all you :censored2:s that follow UPS RULES are falling into all the bull:censored2:!!

"People who work in a setting where cloth face coverings may increase the risk of heat-related illness or cause safety concerns due to introduction of a hazard (for instance, straps getting caught in machinery) may consult with an occupational safety and health professional to determine the appropriate face covering for their setting."