Them, They, It, etc...

over9five

Staff member
So I'm listening to my usual podcast the other day, and they're talking about some group (I assume) because the reporter keeps saying things like "They are seeking help" and "They have been violent". The groups name is Ezra Miller, I've never heard of them.
I notice the reporter seems to be struggling with the story. Finally he mentions Ezra Miller is the star of some movie. So what the hell is he talking about "they are seeking professional help".?
Ok, now I get it. "They, them" are this idiots preferred pronouns. Talk about making a story totally confusing... Apparently, THEY (Mr Miller) has been acting out lately.

Oh yeah, and I could have told you Mr Miller needed professional help as soon as he wanted to be referred to as "they and them". Frikken Hollywood maroon.

oldngray

nowhere special
grammar nazi comfort.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Subverting the meaning of language is just part of the left's game to undermine normalcy. They literally redefine words. Racism, gender, vaccine, marriage, woman, it's neverending.

Pronouns are really the culmination of their stupidity, to the point where you can't even tell who or what anyone is talking about.

Clown world.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
So I'm listening to my usual podcast the other day, and they're talking about some group (I assume) because the reporter keeps saying things like "They are seeking help" and "They have been violent". The groups name is Ezra Miller, I've never heard of them.
I notice the reporter seems to be struggling with the story. Finally he mentions Ezra Miller is the star of some movie. So what the hell is he talking about "they are seeking professional help".?
Ok, now I get it. "They, them" are this idiots preferred pronouns. Talk about making a story totally confusing... Apparently, THEY (Mr Miller) has been acting out lately.

Oh yeah, and I could have told you Mr Miller needed professional help as soon as he wanted to be referred to as "they and them". Frikken Hollywood maroon.
Sounds like Mr Miller needs a good backhand across his lips

El Correcto

god is dead

Ezra Miller did nothing wrong.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

072C11B0-EDF1-4493-9BB9-B5D61094F2E6.jpeg

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
And previous generations were mentally fit/well adjusted? The mental issues are new?
Here is your answer...
Bring back those old values where actors would disappear for months to go find their balance.
Or go on a month long binge of sex, drugs and alcohol.
The generation on the scene now are too whacked that the "experts" don't even know were to begin to" fix" them.
An added plus is the ''experts" they seek council from think it's normal and right if a 6 year old boy "feels "like he is a girl, to cut his penis off.

newolddude

Don’t tell me that if Charlie Chaplin, Howard Hughes, Humphrey Bogart, Judy Garland/Liza Minnelli, Frank Sinatra, Robert Shaw, Peter Sellers, Bing Crosby…on and on and on we’re alive today they wouldn’t be blasting their troubles out.

Box Ox

I was just watching Reservation Dogs on Hulu and it sounds like we're now supposed to include our pronouns in our introductions to each other.

So I googled it and....

Why We Ask Each Other Our Pronouns - Human Rights Campaign (hrc.org)

Pronoun Etiquette Tips

"Create opportunities for people to share their pronouns with you rather than assuming you know their pronouns based on their appearance. For example, when introducing yourself share your pronouns like this:
  • In one-on-one conversation: “Hi, I’m John and I go by he/him. Nice to meet you.”
  • In a meeting: “Hi everyone. I’m Mollie. I’m the senior program manager and I go by she/her.”
  • In your e-mail signature next to your name: E. Wilson (pronouns: they/them/theirs)"

Pronouns: A How-To - The Diversity Center (diversitycenterneo.org)

pro.png

So I'll start with my proper introduction:

Hello, my name is Box Ox and my pronouns are he/him/his.

Any Ze/Hir/Hirs, Ze/Zir/Zirs or Xe/Xem/Xyr in the house?

vantexan

Don’t tell me that if Charlie Chaplin, Howard Hughes, Humphrey Bogart, Judy Garland/Liza Minnelli, Frank Sinatra, Robert Shaw, Peter Sellers, Bing Crosby…on and on and on we’re alive today they wouldn’t be blasting their troubles out.
If they grew up in this generation maybe. People were a lot more circumspect about their private lives back then. Helped that they didn't have cameras on them 24/7 too.