There should be 1 female for every 1.5 men in the facility.

hehe xd

I get motivated as hell when they bring a girl in to my truck or they bring me in to help them/her. It feels like a sup pulled my pants down, bent me over and stuck a 3cc needle of trenbolone right in to my buttocks. I start moving packages at 2100/hr and i don't stop until the truck is done. Not sure if anyone here can relate but i hope they can do this for equal rights

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I get motivated as hell when they bring a girl in to my truck or they bring me in to help them/her. It feels like a sup pulled my pants down, bent me over and stuck a 3cc needle of trenbolone right in to my buttocks. I start moving packages at 2100/hr and i don't stop until the truck is done. Not sure if anyone here can relate but i hope they can do this for equal rights
I remember doing that back in the day

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
You still have a job?

Box Ox

I get motivated as hell when they bring a girl in to my truck or they bring me in to help them/her. It feels like a sup pulled my pants down, bent me over and stuck a 3cc needle of trenbolone right in to my buttocks.

Sounds like you just need a mommy figure at work. Most people do not.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Where have you been?! I missed you.

john chesney

Dude do yourself a favor and probably us all a favor and go buy yourself a hooker. It’s obvious to me you are not getting laid enough or at all.

El Correcto

god is dead
Maybe that gay dude has 3cc of trenbolone for your buttocks.