There's a joker in every deck

NXA

I've heard "Is this a box of money? " so many times it's starting to make me laugh.

The one about FedEx and UPS merging isn't quite there yet.

clean hairy

As soon as a person starts with the fedex ups joke, I immediately tell them "That makes 3,934 time I have heard that one."
That shuts them up real quick!

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
I've heard "Is this a box of money? " so many times it's starting to make me laugh.

The one about FedEx and UPS merging isn't quite there yet.
I have seen drivers on two occasions go off on someone about the merger joke. They were 30 year vets so I'm sure they hit that wall lol.

barnyard

KTM rider
Me, "Wait, wait, wait. You can not possibly believe that you are the 1st one to have told me that one? No one is that gullible."

S

selfcancelsignal

" another day in paradise , aint it?"

or "heres our UPS driver . living the dream, right?"

feel like punching the next person who says these.
Customer asks how your day is going... You are honest occasionally & sheepishly say, "not very well". They say, "oh that's too bad, why?" You tell them honestly, & they respond with, "that's why you get paid the big bucks." My 2 thoughts? I'm not even full scale yet, d---head, & how hard I wanna kick 'em between the legs.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Customer asks how your day is going... You are honest occasionally & sheepishly say, "not very well". They say, "oh that's too bad, why?" You tell them honestly, & they respond with, "that's why you get paid the big bucks." My 2 thoughts? I'm not even full scale yet, d---head, & how hard I wanna kick 'em between the legs.
Way too much customer interaction.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
" half hearted laugh, and just say yeaahhhh, smile and walk away"

Don't have to many customer interactions nowadays, usually to far away from the door to hear anything they say after ringing the bell.

NXA

" another day in paradise , aint it?"

or "heres our UPS driver . living the dream, right?"

feel like punching the next person who says these.
... "is that what they're calling it now? "

... "yeah, how did you get in it? "

Are my stock responses. I should have better ones.