There's always one guy in your hub

haller

Obnoxious, constantly yells during sunrise shift acting all fired up for no :censored2:ing reason. Not talking about sups by the way hehe. It's like dude stfu it's 4 am. Still don't know who it is yet. Anyways what can i do about it?

Last edited:

Box Ox

Ric Flair him back whenever he starts yelling and/or find something good to listen to on early morning radio, etc.

54551537.jpg

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Guy might be a cancer survivor and just happy to be alive. Point is you don't know the guy and him "woo hooing" doesn't effect you in the least. Let it go.

useyourloadstand

That guy seems too excited for work. Maybe tell him to go see his doctor and hopefully his doc will get him on anti-depressants and turn him into a walking zombie. That should help you right.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Obnoxious, constantly yells during sunrise shift acting all fired up for no :censored2:ing reason. Not talking about sups by the way hehe. It's like dude stfu it's 4 am. Still don't know who it is yet. Anyways what can i do about it?

Yeah.....walk up to him and tell him to stfu.

Let us know how that works out for you.

GenericUsername

Myself and the guy across the belt from me are both that guy. There's a lot of us in our center. The belt next to us (under the same roof, between 2 rows of cars) doesn't have anyone like us on it and is always miserable from what we can see. We constantly yell towards them to raise their spirits and spread the positive vibes their way. Sometimes we even play them a little song on a few of the horns.

watdaflock?

Learn how to ignore people.

Hope this helps.

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock
The old timers here just can't have fun lol. How about another thread about someone's first day or what training is like? That sure sounds like a load of a good time.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
have a scream off. u scream and then he screams, see how long u can keep it going. I like to scream come back to bed at everyone

browntroll

i used to not like that guy either lol but now i have fun with it, raises my spirit up and helps keep me going.
me and another guy threaten/yell at each other in front of everyone just for fun yes were good friends and we do it not caring
how many ppl are watching. we talk :censored2: to each other alot in front of management, new sups thinks were serious and
we get a good laugh out of it.

UPSandy36109

I was that guy :laugh:
Been there, did that.
The Great Recession took out sunrise shift and had to be transferred to night sort. But it was fun as hell.
Our hub was such a skeleton crew that time of day the sups and I would rag each other just b/c we could. One day they said I was too :censored2:ing old for the unload job.(I was hired at the age of 37.) I looked at them both, and said. " You can kiss my :censored2:ing ass"

After that we all went to Hardee's for early breakfast.
Sunrise was the good ol' days.