Therotical Scenario/Question

Special UPS Operator

So according to this exhibit. If I make the leap from PT package thrower(what the title should be) to Shifter in Feeder Department I will be paid PT package handler rate until 6 months and then FEEDER top rate?????

(Read from start of Article 41 to bottom where it says 48 months)

Current National Master contract which was supposed to expire July 31, 2018

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180917-191516.jpg
    Screenshot_20180917-191516.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 97

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
So according to this exhibit. If I make the leap from PT package thrower(what the title should be) to Shifter in Feeder Department I will be paid PT package handler rate until 6 months and then FEEDER top rate?????

Why are you having such a hard time with this

542thruNthru

Would you be going into a fulltime shifter position? We have PT shifters and FT here. The language is for FT.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Would you be going into a fulltime shifter position? We have PT shifters and FT here. The language is for FT.
Afaic, unless you work in a very small building ALL shifting runs should be in a full time feeder drivers schedule.... no exceptions.... it’s feeder work, not pt, not a combo job or 22.3.... feeder work!!

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
We don't have part time shifters. In our small centers any part time employee who is asked to shift receives top feeder rate. And that is only if no full time employee is available.

542thruNthru

Afaic, unless you work in a very small building ALL shifting runs should be in a full time feeder drivers schedule.... no exceptions.... it’s feeder work, not pt, not a combo job or 22.3.... feeder work!!

We have 2 shifters on Twilight. 1 is FT and the other is PT. Don't know what he gets paid.

hondo

promoted to mediocrity

No.
But at least you have found the starting pay rate for FT driver (including feeder/shifter), at least until a new contract is in place.

Special UPS Operator

Hehehehe
Let's create a 22.5 position just for him, Vote No! Combo 22.5 shifter/feeder!

Guys I am also having another problem. I have been working 3 weeks now and I have never gotten a single check. They are supposed to pay me for 2 weeks as they hold 1 weeks pay.

I talked to the supes and management and then hr they said it is a payroll issue.

Anyone had similar issues???

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

theoretical***