These threads suck when is the next great thread coming?

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
ok,, i guessi will go on a tear and offend everyone. im good at it, it will help, give me time

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Actually, I'm on a golf forum that has a current thread about snorting cayenne pepper for sinus problems.

Anybody want to run with that?

over9five

Staff member
Actually, I'm on a golf forum that has a current thread about snorting cayenne pepper for sinus problems.

Anybody want to run with that?

An incredibly sexy, beautiful, intelligent woman told me I should spread cayenne pepper around my birdfeeder to keep squirrels away.

Wifey won't let me use the shotgun anymore. Killjoy.....

menotyou

bella amicizia
An incredibly sexy, beautiful, intelligent woman told me I should spread cayenne pepper around my birdfeeder to keep squirrels away.

Keep the bird feeders/suet holders in the dog fence. I get to watch the birds, especially the woodpeckers, and the dogs get to chase the squirrels. Everybody's happy. Well, maybe not the squirrel.:wink2:

Those little squirrels get a workout!! The dog fence is about a half acre. Lots of room to run!!
hehehehehe

Last edited:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS

Aren't you living in the 'burbs now? Get a BB Gun. They work really good. I know. :happy-very: