They are here to stay.

rocket man

Yesterday I was not working but at two different intersections at around 1:30 to 2 in the afternoon I counted 55 blue Amazon vans and the 40 white ones I don't know who they are? unless they're not painted up yet or we went out on deliveries. What I don't understand not one of them have d o t numbers or anything. At 40 or 50 stops each you do the math it adds up

Knothead

Yep.
Cool-Starry-Bra.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Yesterday I was not working but at two different intersections at around 1:30 to 2 in the afternoon I counted 55 blue Amazon vans and the 40 white ones I don't know who they are? unless they're not painted up yet or we went out on deliveries. What I don't understand not one of them have d o t numbers or anything. At 40 or 50 stops each you do the math it adds up
Pretty sure there’s an exemption for smaller vehicles like fedex express also.

Future

Victory Ride
It’s crap ..plain and simple ...UPS makes pennies off Amazons garbage ... :censored2: em

Yolo

Yeah. Amazon is going to continue to grow its network. They will eventually start shipping for other companies. And they can afford to do it a loss. Their market share of the shipping industry will only grow.

Future

Victory Ride
Yeah. Amazon is going to continue to grow its network. They will eventually start shipping for other companies. And they can afford to do it a loss. Their market share of the shipping industry will only grow.
Their delivery system is a complete failure as of now

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Yesterday I was not working but at two different intersections at around 1:30 to 2 in the afternoon I counted 55 blue Amazon vans and the 40 white ones I don't know who they are? unless they're not painted up yet went out on deliveries. What I don't understand not one of them have d o t numbers or anything. Even if they all went out with 50 stops each. Do the math it adds up

preach it!