They called a PCM today for the first time in months....

Air Recovery

"Gather around!" Our short center manager screamed, his high pitched and almost girlish voice shrilled over the noise of the boxline tirelessly trudging.

The one hundred and twenty strong driving force of RPCD, 22.4s and utility slowly coalesced around the staircase the center manager was screaming from.

As we pulled closer into a ball at our center manager's urging, he started to speak.

"We have had a confirmed case of COVID in the building!!!"

--------‐-----------------------------------------------------------------

Like are you :censored2:ing serious, call us into a tight knit huddle to announce corona virus making landfall? No wonder my center looks destroyed

ManInBrown

The short ones are the greatest. We had a DM years ago that was built like Chris Farley, only a few inches shorter. The guy didn’t have a normal voice. Everything was a scream.

Feeder665

Go big or go home!
We’ve had 2 confirmed cases this last two weeks in my building. One of the guys Who tested positive last week got a “doctors note” saying he could skip the last week of quarantine. He showed up for work this past Wednesday. The union had to come down and tell him to go home.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
We’ve had 2 confirmed cases this last two weeks in my building. One of the guys Who tested positive last week got a “doctors note” saying he could skip the last week of quarantine. He showed up for work this past Wednesday. The union had to come down and tell him to go home.
???????????????????????????????

Feeder665

Go big or go home!
Yeah, it went over well with all the workers. Not.
How does a doctor “excuse” you from a federally mandated 2 week quarantine that the company pays you for. Such bs.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
If it ain’t covid, it’s chlamydia. You can smell the burning sensation.
A man much richer than I once said...
Ain't no fun if the homies can't get none.
tenor.gif

542thruNthru

"Gather around!" Our short center manager screamed, his high pitched and almost girlish voice shrilled over the noise of the boxline tirelessly trudging.

The one hundred and twenty strong driving force of RPCD, 22.4s and utility slowly coalesced around the staircase the center manager was screaming from.

As we pulled closer into a ball at our center manager's urging, he started to speak.

"We have had a confirmed case of COVID in the building!!!"

--------‐-----------------------------------------------------------------

Like are you :censored2:ing serious, call us into a tight knit huddle to announce corona virus making landfall? No wonder my center looks destroyed

Is @Big Arrow Down...D your center manager?

Ghost in the Darkness

First pcm we had a few weeks ago was outside. 2nd day they decided to not have doors open. I opened the overhead and went outside and everyone followed. Not an approved entrance/exit?... idgaf, use your head dipshyte!!!

The pcms stopped after the covid thing started when another driver pointed out that all it takes is one positive and you stand to lose everyone in this stupid meetings.