They called a PCM today for the first time in months....

542thruNthru

lol heard San Marcos got hit hard. guys were being loaned out.

San Marcos issue is lack of staffing and members are sick of it. So they are retaliating by not going to work.

It's only going to get worse. They are begging people to work vacations here. They even tried to change our attendance policy.
sketch-1593989364881.jpg

My shop steward told my center manager that we already have a attendance policy but they are not listening and trying to discipline people.

Air Recovery

San Marcos issue is lack of staffing and members are sick of it. So they are retaliating by not going to work.

It's only going to get worse. They are begging people to work vacations here. They even tried to change our attendance policy.
View attachment 301380

My shop steward told my center manager that we already have a attendance policy but they are not listening and trying to discipline people.
Wow wtf 6 call ins and fired? Thats retarded

Feeder665

Go big or go home!
Guy probably is up to his gills in bills and the 8 hours of pay a day won't cut it...

preloader. Only getting 3.5 hour guarantee while our. Though most of them are working 6+ PVD driving. I think that’s why he wanted to come back early.

Cause the guy is a hero. Who the hell tries to come back early from 2 weeks paid off. You get the 2 week note and you hibernate.

He was doing PVD driving also as a preloader. Now he is only getting 3.5 hours paid for two weeks. Hit to the wallet but, the rest of us were pissed. Union came in and sent him home.

542thruNthru

Is that bad or something?
Here I don't even think you'd make it to 6.
You'd get a warning letter on the first one and suspension on the 2nd one.

Depends on the area. Here we have actual sick days. I know some areas have option days.

In my area it's occurrence (days in a row count as 1)

6th- documented talk with
7th- warning letter
8th- 1day
9th- 3day
10- 5 day
11- discharge

You could be at 15 sick calls in 9 months and if they haven't given you a documented talk with. It doesn't matter they still have to follow progressive discipline.

Over70irregs

View attachment 301380

Get your “paperwork” in order. Takes 2 to play chess.