They Don't Even Try To Hide The Unethical Deals Now

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
At least he pays his taxes on the income generated.

Federal investigators served a number of subpoenas on Dec. 8, including for Hunter Biden, according to a person familiar with the investigation who spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss an ongoing probe, USA TODAY previously reported. The tax investigation centers on his business dealings, the person said.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

Whether he will sell a painting for 500 K is another story. Vincent Van Gogh in his lifetime only sold one painting for roughly 30 dollars in today's economy. For Hunter his painting will be at least a good therapy for his addictions, if he does go to prison it will make the time go by faster and will give him more notoriety in order to sell his work.

It is typical in the Art World to promote untrained, naive, politically correct young artists, it is all about promotion the actually work is secondary. That is how the system works, the shame of it is that there are artists out there who paid the dues for decades and are more skilled and talented than Hunter that will end up like like Vincent, who shot himself thinking he was a failure.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Whether he will sell a painting for 500 K is another story. Vincent Van Gogh in his lifetime only sold one painting for roughly 30 dollars in today's economy. For Hunter his painting will be at least a good therapy for his addictions, if he does go to prison it will make the time go by faster and will give him more notoriety in order to sell his work.

It is typical in the Art World to promote untrained, naive, politically correct young artists, it is all about promotion the actually work is secondary. That is how the system works, the shame of it is that there are artists out there who paid the dues for decades and are more skilled and talented than Hunter that will end up like like Vincent, who shot himself thinking he was a failure.
Always enjoyed reading about the life of Vincent.
There is some debate about the shooting.
Most say it was accidental involving a boy who had a gun.

The Driver

I drive.

Federal investigators served a number of subpoenas on Dec. 8, including for Hunter Biden, according to a person familiar with the investigation who spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss an ongoing probe, USA TODAY previously reported. The tax investigation centers on his business dealings, the person said.
So now USA Today is a credible source?

The Driver

I drive.
Not at all, conspiracy theories are a lefty thing. You know, Russian Collusion delusions, pee tapes, disappearing mailboxes...

You're the one implying he's not actually under investigation. Share your conspiracy theory with the class buddy.
I’m implying you choose which times you believe mainstream sources. It’s ridiculous.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I’m implying you choose which times you believe mainstream sources. It’s ridiculous.
I don't "believe" media outlets, I draw conclusions and taking bias into account is part of that.

The justice department made a public statement that he's under investigation. You seem desperate to deflect from the Biden crime family's scams.