They going to fire me tomorrow.

Whargoul

Man I'm all upset. I was driving home and one of my sups called me up and starts yelling at me that I left a misload in my car tonight that was not sheeted ( it was scanned and sent in as misload ). Claims they sent me a msg to deliver it but that is not true. I went back to the center and asked the sup to show me the msg they claim they sent me and they said they had no record of it. They showed me a picture they took of the misload I left in the truck. I was in the office the other day because they said I had 4 no scans but the center manager said he did not know if those were actually on my truck. Anyway they sounded like they were going to try and fire me for it - told me to come in early tomarrow. Everyday I try my best to do the job by the methods I am not trying to be dishonest at all. Do you guys have any advice. I probably wont get any sleep tonight.

bbsam

Staff member
Man I'm all upset. I was driving home and one of my sups called me up and starts yelling at me that I left a misload in my car tonight that was not sheeted ( it was scanned and sent in as misload ). Claims they sent me a msg to deliver it but that is not true. I went back to the center and asked the sup to show me the msg they claim they sent me and they said they had no record of it. They showed me a picture they took of the misload I left in the truck. I was in the office the other day because they said I had 4 no scans but the center manager said he did not know if those were actually on my truck. Anyway they sounded like they were going to try and fire me for it - told me to come in early tomarrow. Everyday I try my best to do the job by the methods I am not trying to be dishonest at all. Do you guys have any advice. I probably wont get any sleep tonight.
Get some sleep. This is all bluster for the folks above.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....

If you weren't going to deliver it, you should have recorded it as missed. Information about the the package is more important than the package itself.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
You are going to be ok brother. It's not like you tried to soak the pkg. you sent it In as a misload. They may try to give you progressive discipline for it, but you won't lose your job. Just don't lie. About anything!!! They will try to catch you in a lie, if you lie, you will be fired. Relax. Have a beer, and make sure to scan every pkg on your car from now on.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You are going to be ok brother. It's not like you tried to soak the pkg. you sent it In as a misload. They may try to give you progressive discipline for it, but you won't lose your job. Just don't lie. About anything!!! They will try to catch you in a lie, if you lie, you will be fired. Relax. Have a beer, and make sure to scan every pkg on your car from now on.

The day I got fired I had about 30. Lol