Thief

JaxUPSHub

The other day there were 2 police cars outside our hub. On my way out, the police car was inside the yard, with someone sitting in it.

:angry:What a looser, I hope the American People know he is an exception to the rule, or is he?

john346

No more Brown!
I think it was my grandmother who, told me once when I was a young lad; "You get what you pay for.", I agree wholly. I'm honestly surprised that it isn't more prevalent.
Unfortunately, this tarnishes the entire company, as it is only other employees that understand the delineation, between this employee vs others, and this is hardly the time for us to take an extra minute or two to correct the information when a customer who hears of this asks. Sort of the gift that keeps on giving, perfect for the season!

JaxUPSHub

i agree, this totally stinks!!

I work in that Hub, that makes me wanna puke. We have close to a thousand employees I am sure if not more. (Numbers are a guess).

I myself ordered some jewelery items and hope they will arrive.

Actually in 2006, I ordered some custom jewelery and never EVER received the package and no refund, but the no refund was due to the paper work they had me fill out. Now I wonder.

I hope UPS actually uses the cameras that are installed ALL over our building!!:)

slantnosechevy

This happens way too often and will continue because of the constant temptation. It happens on the management side as well as the hourly.

Channahon

Equal opportunity thiefs, one UPS the other USPS, they both deserve to have their faces shown on the local news and papers. I know times are hard, and stealing is never the right thing to do, but to prey on the Holiday season. Shameful and sinful, in my opinion.

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz
The other day there were 2 police cars outside our hub. On my way out, the police car was inside the yard, with someone sitting in it.

:angry:What a looser, I hope the American People know he is an exception to the rule, or is he?

What sort? I work there too and seen one JSO cop bu the guard shack thursday I think

UPSGUY72

When I worked the preload as a sorter there was a new guy unloading the trailers and anytime he came across a open box he would take the stuff out and look at it and show his buddies. I told my SUP what was going on and they caught him doing it a couplre of times and brought him in the office and confronted him about it. He claimed he wasn't doing anything wrong and wasn't trying to steal anything. The preload manager told us that sooner or later this guy is going to get caught stealing something they always do. Well
he quit a couple of days later probably figured out that he wasn't going to be able to steal anything without being caught.

blue efficacy

When you pay peanuts you attract monkeys.

Keeping an $8.50 job with no benefits is hardly incentive to not steal. But hey, it's the union who allows the low starting wage to continue...

Re-Raise

When you pay peanuts you attract monkeys.

Keeping an $8.50 job with no benefits is hardly incentive to not steal. But hey, it's the union who allows the low starting wage to continue...

Wow ... Either you are a thief or you aren't , doesn't matter what someone is paying you.

The name Bernie Madoff mean anything to you.

JaxUPSHub

What sort? I work there too and seen one JSO cop bu the guard shack thursday I think

yeh, i think it was last thursday. To be honest, everytime I walk in our hub, I feel like I'm in the ghetto. And a lot of the employees I talk to are just plain dumb and look/behave like crack addicts.

The once that dont (look like thuggish crack addicts) are either drivers or management (some).

I'm waiting for a shootout to happen one day infront of the guard shack.

PS. I work the midnight shift.

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz
yeh, i think it was last thursday. To be honest, everytime I walk in our hub, I feel like I'm in the ghetto. And a lot of the employees I talk to are just plain dumb and look/behave like crack addicts.

The once that dont (look like thuggish crack addicts) are either drivers or management (some).

I'm waiting for a shootout to happen one day infront of the guard shack.

PS. I work the midnight shift.

Right-o....Not too many ghetto people on the dayshift :funny::peaceful: