Thieves following UPS trucks

probellringer

What's worse is when the helper is the culprit. I've had my share. Told one to get a signature for this cell phone- 5 mins. Later she runs to truck with empty box. Sad. This we'd., another driver doing a pickup with helper- he steals office workers phone off desk- she noticed right away. Helper returns it- that's worst part . Losing customer confidence.

worldwide

MyChoice will help cut down on some of this since customers will know when something is coming and can make arrangements if needed.

The best ways to help cut down on potential theft?
-Always ring doorbell and/or knock on door - you never know who may be home. Kids coming back from college may be home now that are not normally home
-Always leave package out of sight from the road

I'm preaching to the choir, I know, but it's the simplest things that often have the biggest impact.

Agitator2

What's worse is when the helper is the culprit. I've had my share. Told one to get a signature for this cell phone- 5 mins. Later she runs to truck with empty box. Sad. This we'd., another driver doing a pickup with helper- he steals office workers phone off desk- she noticed right away. Helper returns it- that's worst part . Losing customer confidence.

In light with all the sick **** going on in this world it might be a good thing to change your avatar !!!!! JUST SAYING