Things the contract should address

OrionsBitch

Not...
If someone is on the 9.5 list it shouldn't be limited to 3 days a week. I'm it should be 9.0 and not 9.5.

Distance a bidroute can travel from core work. I have seen numerous bid route destroyed in my building because dispatch is giving them random cuts two counties over. It's bull:censored2:. They bid those areas and earned the with time for a reason.

There should be a limit in total weight a driver is allowed to move per day. Including pickups and deliveries. When I see these guys going out with plugged trucks full of metal bricks only to pick up the same thing g later I can't imagine their health will be good in 10 years.

If someone is on the 9.5 list it shouldn't be limited to 3 days a week. I'm it should be 9.0 and not 9.5.

Distance a bidroute can travel from core work. I have seen numerous bid route destroyed in my building because dispatch is giving them random cuts two counties over. It's bull:censored2:. They bid those areas and earned the with time for a reason.

There should be a limit in total weight a driver is allowed to move per day. Including pickups and deliveries. When I see these guys going out with plugged trucks full of metal bricks only to pick up the same thing g later I can't imagine their health will be good in 10 years.
Sometimes a bricked out truck isn't too bad if you have a lot of dock stops.

F

Frankie's Friend

Sometimes a bricked out truck isn't too bad if you have a lot of dock stops.
Or a dump truck.

Work safely. Drive the speed limit. Use the methods.
Have missed businesses.
Get the work off your truck.

Or a dump truck.

Work safely. Drive the speed limit. Use the methods.
Have missed businesses.
Get the work off your truck.
Sometimes how much stuff that is in a package car can be misleading. You could have a smaller trick with less bulk but every house might be 150 feet away from the street.

Every route is so different I don't know how you can come up with an honest time allowance on them.

OrionsBitch

Not...
Sometimes how much stuff that is in a package car can be misleading. You could have a smaller trick with less bulk but every house might be 150 feet away from the street.

Every route is so different I don't know how you can come up with an honest time allowance on them.
You still have to move the boxes regardless if it's a dock stopor not. Digging through a truck, stepping over boxes etc isn't a safe work method. Yet that's what happens.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

I also think that if time or allowances for anything work related are put onto paper, UPS will only flip the interpretation and screw us even more, that what they do. I’m starting to think we need LESS in the contract, leave it open for even more and less one sided interpretations.

I also think that if time or allowances for anything work related are put onto paper, UPS will only flip the interpretation and screw us even more, that what they do. I’m starting to think we need LESS in the contract, leave it open for even more and less one sided interpretations.
Their is no real honest way you can give an exact time allowance for a package or a stop.

I honestly don't care, I just go deliver them. I only worry about the numbers on my paycheck

OrionsBitch

Not...
That's w
Hey we also need triple time past 7 lol

OrionsBitch

Not...
Their is no real honest way you can give an exact time allowance for a package or a stop.

I honestly don't care, I just go deliver them. I only worry about the numbers on my paycheck
So I guess you're all for a 70hr work week? Screw it let's put more freight I .the ground guys too! All you care about is the money!

F

Frankie's Friend

If we did it by the book they'd have to hire a bunch of new drivers.

Take the stuff to the back door of the house and watch the spohr sink like a lead balloon.

So I guess you're all for a 70hr work week? Screw it let's put more freight I .the ground guys too! All you care about is the money!
Im not afraid to work, my day is already shot what's another hour? I work hard because I want out of here not because I want to.
Every hour of overtime now is an hour and a half I don't have to work later.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
I just do the best I can. I can't run anymore but I can still get it done and I don't cry like all of these young punks
Some days I give it the old college try. Other days when I'm slammed. I could care less when I finish. I just figure if they don't care I shouldn't either.