Things you've done with office supplies - anything goes!

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
I once drove an old POS P1000 that rattled in the cab so bad it was driving me crazy. Especially right where the engine cowl met the heater vents.

I got the idea to fold up a few delivery notices and wedge into the space where they rattled, and voila! Just as tight as a brand new Rolls. It was absolute heaven to have just the normal racket to deal with after that.

trickpony1

I figured monkeybutt might have been the phantom butt copier who sat, naked, on the copy machine(s) and left his image for the next poor soul to discover.

Good times in the Ivory Towers!

Ms.PacMan

Hung keys from paper clips hooked to the fan.

Made a gazillion tape webs to hold drinks on the dash back in the day.

Used a stapler a few times to fix a missing button on my shirt until I could find a safety pin.

Velcro strips for pens, pouches, plastic holders in the cab.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Let's see. I've use packing tape to tape a pillar window in since it fell out while I was running it. I've rolled up an infonotice and wedged it in the broken side window latch to keep it from rattling. I've even used the tape to tape my pants back together from the inside.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Drove an old bubble top econoline water would come in where the bubble top connected to the window after about a year the tape job was about 6 inches wide and an inch thick
POS still leaked