thinking of switching teams

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I currently work for FedEx express for over 8yrs and seem to be getting screwed out of hours every year. I'm a FT swing driver for the past 5 years and lately have been scheduled for split shifts 3.5 in the morning then come back for a night pickup route for another 4 hrs. Anyways. Any advise on joining UPS and the chance of being hired FT right away? And how does the pay match up. I currently make 20.67 after 8yrs.
You mean like this?
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=5zey8567bcg&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D5zey8567bcg

Mr Shifter

As a steward I've got heterosexuals gay lesbians whites blacks and Asian. I will go to battle for them all. Damm I have. There are guys and a girl who hate me and I still go balls out and put on a good show. Why not ?? These peoe look up to me I've got to be the hero and the evil villain. God will help me survive endure and make it.

You've just inspired me to take on a stewardship. I've had a ol school steward ask me if I was interested a few years back he has been working for since 76 or so and said he saw I had what it takes.

Notcool

Why does ups hire off the street? I been loading for many years, there better not be someone hired off the street before me. Love how seasonal drivers off the street think their going to get a full time job when their are many working in the hub waiting.

over9five

Staff member
Why does ups hire off the street? I been loading for many years, there better not be someone hired off the street before me. Love how seasonal drivers off the street think their going to get a full time job when their are many working in the hub waiting.
Because we need you (an experienced loader who's been here for years) to stay right where you are!

bluehdmc

Maybe because that's what they are led to believe by HR?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Don't you just hate that?? It drives me crazy---kids working in the hub and then some ******* waltzes in off the street and gets a FT driving position in less than a year. Never worked a day on the inside. Never paid his dues. Oh, sure, he served his country for 8 years, but that doesn't mean **** to me.

Google "Equal Opportunity Employer".

What'dyabringmetoday???

Don't you just hate that?? It drives me crazy---kids working in the hub and then some ******* waltzes in off the street and gets a FT driving position in less than a year. Never worked a day on the inside. Never paid his dues. Oh, sure, he served his country for 8 years, but that doesn't mean **** to me.

Google "Equal Opportunity Employer".
You're the best. Don't ever change. (and yes- I am aware that you have me on ignore)