Third party background check ~ u suck! Ground/ HD

It will be fine

BB, i recalled there was a list of stuff that gets a driver DairyQueened for a set time or permanently ... can u provide the list of no - nose on this site.
so potential homeless people and immigrants know before they set foot in the door for the Application ?

for example, refusing to take a random drug test (duh, u hiding something, bro ?) assumes that u smoking maryjane n don't wanna admit it.... would that go on his record n gets insta - banned for life ?
Failing to report for a random is counted as a failed drug test. DQ for life. Ask your contractor for a copy of schedule I, or the equivalent in the IC contract, it lists all the driver requirements. He should be giving it or something similar to all his employees. That way they can't complain about lack of training when they do something to get DQ'd.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Just post dat list up, unless it violates your non disclosure agreement

Remember, i have an absentee contractor , so i really DGAF if i see him or not.

He knows i get the job done with no bitching from management .

And i knows that i gets paid via direct deposit... win win situation for both of us.

Ps, how about a DWi ticket ?

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Hmm, just select the affected text, copy, then paste it up here...

That way applicants can finally google to see what disqualifies a potential non skilled driving job for Fredex Ground or HD

bacha29

Depends on the day. I've had one DQ'd by the company in the last 2 months. Instead of issuing an opportunity to cure to the contractor for employee transgressions, they can simply DQ them. They get to keep the structure of the contract but treat the drivers like their own employees .
Command and control. You can in fact be an "independent contractor" but with FXG but they have and always will control everything that matters.The model only exists to provide Ground with an outlet to divest themselves of as much risk liability, and variable costs as they can rid themselves of.

bbsam

Staff member
Command and control. You can in fact be an "independent contractor" but with FXG but they have and always will control everything that matters.The model only exists to provide Ground with an outlet to divest themselves of as much risk liability, and variable costs as they can rid themselves of.
Actually they have the contract a guest enough to claim it is only rogue management that overstepped the boundaries.

And yes bacha, they use contractors because it is cheap.