Third Party Options

BrownArmy

Dems and Repubs are beholden to corporations, special interests, their donors, their maroon voters, etc.

Government isn't working at all, partisanship is at an all time high, the will of the people is being ignored.

Could a new, third party be the answer?

What's your third party, what's it called, and what's your platform?

I propose the 'Galaxy' party - we're wasting too much time talking about nonsense and not enough time figuring out how to get off the planet, to spread humanity through the stars and take 'Manifest Destiny' to the next level.

:wink2:

El Correcto

god is dead
Dems and Repubs are beholden to corporations, special interests, their donors, their maroon voters, etc.

Government isn't working at all, partisanship is at an all time high, the will of the people is being ignored.

I propose the 'Galaxy' party - we're wasting too much time talking about nonsense and not enough time figuring out how to get off the planet, to spread humanity through the stars and take 'Manifest Destiny' to the next level.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
parties are beholden to business, special interests, their donors, their maroon voters, etc.

so basically nothing has changed since our founding?

god bless america

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Bring back the Whig party
f79b0947dc9f4ed1087de389cf1f76de.jpg

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I don't belong to groups or parties but a 3rd party that keeps either Dims or Repugs from having a majority would make a much better body to govern the USA.
I am Fiscally Conservative and a Social Liberal ... usually associated with Libertarianism.
I like Rand Paul in some ways but certainly not all.
I am not that familiar with Rand or the Libertarian Party to make a judgment whether I could back them.

oldngray

nowhere special
I don't belong to groups or parties but a 3rd party that keeps either Dims or Repugs from having a majority would make a much better body to govern the USA.
I am Fiscally Conservative and a Social Liberal ... usually associated with Libertarianism.
I like Rand Paul in some ways but certainly not all.
I am not that familiar with Rand or the Libertarian Party to make a judgment whether I could back them.

You are such a Groucho.

("I wouldn't want to belong to a club that would have me as a member")

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Get rid of parties all together. Maybe something would get done without having to please big donors, big corporations or a knuckle dragging base.

newfie

ok :censored2: